Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

where's she devil?...???

dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys I haven't read a post from shrish...long time where is she...omg after this ban hoopla...all my vampy friends r lost seems.. ..ok no B2B posts nut atleast I waited for ur guys posts always in any form...abhi toh lagta hai...am this forum getting so monotonous...I used to love ur posts.. ..whats happening...where r u shedevil...am missing ur devilishness...or I just cant find ur recent posts...if any...cab anyone help...there is no cari's posts...vivoash...sab kahaan Gaye yaar..mere vampy lovers...gosh I am missing u guys...Edited by dreamyjennice - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
   Hey me also missing them a lot. I also luvd their post. where r u  gys๐Ÿ˜”
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
sab  sanyaas le leye iss forum se yaar ๐Ÿ˜’

miss them all 
forum has become so spice less 
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzi12

<font color="#009999">sab sanyaas le leye iss forum se yaar๐Ÿ˜’</font>

<font color="#009999">miss them all</font>
<font color="#009999">forum has become so spice less</font>

Yea even I'm missing shrishti a lot and her fun posts wid the awesome emos...damn rite ritzi this forum is so bland widout shrishti and her dynamic friends...hey even u wherent around yesterday wid ur episodic post I really wanteed ur take on that episode
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: SmoothCriminal

Yea even I'm missing shrishti a lot and her fun posts wid the awesome emos...damn rite ritzi this forum is so bland widout shrishti and her dynamic friends...hey even u wherent around yesterday wid ur episodic post I really wanteed ur take on that episode

sowwie my  net had gone awry pls there was nothing much to write  but madhu was superb ๐Ÿ‘

i thght my posts are silly ๐Ÿ˜†not fun as  the one  who have taken sanyaas miss them 

heres the post i made nw its short 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283262
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
dreamyjennice thumbnail

<font color="#009999">sab sanyaas le leye iss forum se yaar๐Ÿ˜’</font>

<font color="#009999">miss them all</font>
<font color="#009999">forum has become so spice less</font>

Omg...seriously...gosh I loved being here just coz of them...y so suddenly...cari had been hurt I know ...but shrish never even said she's leaving...ritzy tu thodi raahat deti hai...escape my love...she's vanished also...what the hell..I just read FFs and as now.. All posts seem the same,and fqnama...well am illiterate so can't take critics all time it's good but not always...this forum has become bland.. ๐Ÿคข   ๐Ÿ˜ก
SmoothCriminal thumbnail

</font>

<font color="#009999">sowwie my net had gone awry pls there was nothing much to write but madhu was superb๐Ÿ‘</font>

<font color="#009999">i thght my posts are silly๐Ÿ˜†not fun as the one who have taken sanyaas miss them</font>

<font color="#009999">heres the post i made nw its short</font>

<font color="#009999">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283262</font>

I go read it now dude ritzi ur actually one of the few people here that has sensiable stuff to say so write daily...even tanzi discontinued her episodic analysis and is rarely seen here I think eveyone is getting fed up of all the negetivity here
Scarlett.. thumbnail
who is he/she?..
sorry i m not a regural visitor of this FORUM..๐Ÿ˜†
dreamyjennice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGDDfan

who is he/she?..

She is one of pure vampy lover...excels in making fun and bbb posts...is hurt right now due to some ongoingoings in this forum...one from kutta gang...big fan of vd...and am missing,her and heir posts right now...u read her old posts and u will love her writings and emos took..
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DMGDDfan

who is he/she?..

Shrishti n her group of friends r the life of this fourm...if ur into funny analyisis you would love her posts and she is a very cool person as well she respects ur views and is honest which is very hard to find in this fourm along wid a great sense of humor