WILL RADHAJI AND BITTUJI WILL TRUST MADHU ? - Page 2

Poll Question :

WILL RADHAJI AND BITTUJI WILL TRUST MADHU AFTER DIPS POISON THEIR MIND

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont know abt Radhaji.But Bittuji will definitely believe her...
 I think Radha ji will be confused & Bittu ji may trust Madhu. So i'm confused. 
Bittuji trusts his Chief maybe more than himself, so if he sees Chief trusting his Biwi, Bittuji will trust Madhu...besides he has seen what Madhu has done and is doing for his Chief.

I am not sure abt Radha though...she seems a very weak character at the moment, easily influenced by the Bhattia's, so she might change party...but we know that RK doesn't give 2 hoots abt what she thinks or says at the moment, so no worries there.
And if RK sees or hears Radha starting to mistreat Madhu, he will get more furious with her than he already is 
I think bituji will trust, radhaji may get confuse akhir ma hai bete ke liye pareshaan hongi hi
I am sure that Bittuji will trust her but i doubt Radhaji a smidge. I hope she does.
I think bittuji will trust his chief 
about Radhaji's reaction I am confused till now her character is shown as one who easily gets influenced 
Bittuji will trust his Chief because His Chief (RK) will pinpoint all facts and support his biwi.
Radhaji will have some doubts regarding madhu but she will also get convinced with explanation given by her son. Radhaji will also remember that Madhu has put all her efforts in saving RK.
She will never forget that Madhu is the reason that RK is still there with her.
I am confused but i want both of them to trust Madhu so i voted for yes.😳