Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

I dream, You dream, We all dream ... for Ice Cream (Page 9)

-Ayeshi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayeshi-
-Ayeshi-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Nice post Samir ji...!!! ICE CREAM...!!! Day Dreaming
And we dont dream only about Anas...!!! TongueWe dream 4 lots of things mostly out of the world type things, boys cant even imagine...!!! Approve LOL
For me I think only we should dream freely n how far imagination can take us type dreams only 4 ourselves...!!! When we start to dreams 4 others we need to give importance to their demand n dream n according to them we should dream...!!! We should not dream whatever we want when its another person's life... Everybody should have the right to dream, choose n take decisions for their lives...!!! Children, siblings, spouse, friends whoever he/she is...!!!
Bhabo should understand that its not her life to make decision  n watch dreams, its her son's life moreover it Sandy's life...!!! But bhabo is still so traditional to think this way...!!! So... Ab kya kare...!!! I would love to see Suraj n specially Sandhya speak up against bhabo n live their own life according to themselves...!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874Juna04

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@ ayeshi - Thanks for your comments! Star I agree. It's common to have dreams for others; from my initial post we see that Martin Luther King Jr. dreamed for his children to have a future without racial discrimination; Sandhya's parents dreamed for her to be in IPS; Bhabho dreamed for Suraj (a dream they both shared before). Although it is not wrong to dream for others, if you care enough to dream for them then you should be willing to change your dreams for them if required (like you said, 'give importance to their dreams'). Let's see if Bhabho truly loves Sandhya and (more importantly) Suraj, such that she is willing to support this new-found dream!

btw ... dreaming for 'out of the world type things'? Are you referring to aliens?! Shocked Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874Juna04

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
what a lovely post SamiR u really have a fine art to write .Clap.
Thanks for getting us out of the nightmare Smile
coming to Dreams i love this quote from million dollar baby
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you. 

here at least sandy is lucky as her hubby is sharing her dream in fact he has hijacked her dream and made it his own and is risking everything for that .
after all sandy had gifted him that book Sharing dreams that seems ages ago now though he wrapped jalebis in that  that time around LOL
wish she could gift the same to Bhabo kuch to asar hota .Wink

i firmly believe that our dreams are never completely ours everyone in the family shares it and helps us to fulfill it and in doing so our dreams change or get modified according to the circumstances of the family  but giving them up all together will never make us happy .

so if  Bhabo wants a ideal beendini sandy has to be a part of that dream and she is really is trying hard to be one.bhabo has to understand that.
after all 
"Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others." 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SamiR-farhana874UMDUJuna04.Ami.

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Oh maara ramji.. Karam fut gaya mhara.

All seniors gang are running to join AK-47 club with Umdu chachi n SamirUncle. Phew! Only me running out of words.

Shhh! Ek raaz ki baat bataati hoon. If you crack a joke while you're dreaming, You'll boost up your business..It's a scientific proved research. Now, You got the key how to become a Tata - Ambani - Birla.

@Dento Bua: Excellent - Mind-Blasting - Superb - Lovely interpretation on dream. I loved it from the core.

shehjar-SamiR-Juna04

-SamiR- Goldie
-SamiR-
-SamiR-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

what a lovely post SamiR u really have a fine art to write .Clap.
Thanks for getting us out of the nightmare Smile
coming to Dreams i love this quote from million dollar baby
It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you. 

here at least sandy is lucky as her hubby is sharing her dream in fact he has hijacked her dream and made it his own and is risking everything for that .
after all sandy had gifted him that book Sharing dreams that seems ages ago now though he wrapped jalebis in that  that time around LOL
wish she could gift the same to Bhabo kuch to asar hota .Wink

i firmly believe that our dreams are never completely ours everyone in the family shares it and helps us to fulfill it and in doing so our dreams change or get modified according to the circumstances of the family  but giving them up all together will never make us happy .

so if  Bhabo wants a ideal beendini sandy has to be a part of that dream and she is really is trying hard to be one.bhabo has to understand that.
after all 
"Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others." 

Wow! Really awesome post Shehjar ji! I can't thank you enough for sharing your wise thoughts! Star @ bold - I don't think there is better way of putting it; so I'm not even gonna try! As for 'Sharing dreams' book, great catch Clap; it didn't even cross my mind. As for 'love', it's so paradoxical na? Ajeeeb! Confused

@ ami - Shocked You running out of words?! I don't believe it; that's like the ocean running out of water! Shocked
And thanks for the raaz 4! Btw ... what happens if you crack a joke in which there is dreaming ... like this one:

A woman woke up and told her husband, "I just dreamed that you gave me a pearl necklace for our anniversary. What do you think it means?" ... "You'll know tonight." he said, with a smile Smile

That evening, the husband came home with a small package and gave it to his wife. ... Big smile Delighted, she opened it to find a book entitled "The Meaning of Dreams" Stern Smile

shehjarJuna04.Ami.

Go to top