Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Vishal is Sana & Mink's freind!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Debamalya

Debamalya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Just read the article & must say he will be in a good position on the show & definmitely will move ahead. Its definitely a bad news for GMM!

I WILL WIN THE SHOW

Vishal Karwal is set for a wildcard entry in Bigg Boss. CT catches up with the model-actor

Stuti Agarwal

What brings you to Bigg Boss?
I've done reality shows and serials before. When an opportunity to do something different came my way, and I didn't want to miss it.
Once inside the house, what will your strategy be?
I don't want to get into any sort of fighting.
Who do you think will win this time?
I will win it. Had Sidhu paji been there, he might have won. Now, it's just me.
Which are the contestants you like and dislike in Bigg Boss?
I liked Sidhu paji and Sana is a friend. Sapna is genuine, but in the last couple of episodes, her behaviour has been unacceptable. The way she behaved with Salman Khan was rude. I will talk to her once I'm inside. I do not exactly dislike Sampat, but think I'll not be able to relate to her. I don't know what to talk to her. Also, she is the leader of the Gulabi gang, but once inside, she has just become a piece of furniture. Why doesn't she raise women's issues there? I also do not like the way Urvashi deals with anger.
What are you looking forward to?
I want to meet Salman Khan and also my friends, Sana and Mink.
Do you want to mingle with any of the girls?
I am single, but I am not going there to find a girl for myself. And the only hot girls, Sana and Mink, are my friends.
In the past, Bigg Boss has had put together ex-lovers (Delnaaz and Rajiv). What if you find your ex-girlfriends there?
I am friends with my ex-girlfriends, but I don't feel for them now. So it would not
make a difference. But I don't think I would be happy about it.
What plans after Bigg Boss?
I will be working on a couple of Punjabi films. I'm also in talks for a daily soap. If I get out early, I can be part of the serial. In case if I win, I will go on a month-long holiday to Los Angeles.
You were offered Bigg Boss last season too…
Last time, I could not take it up because I was shooting for Dwarkdheesh. But looking back, I am glad I didn't do it because there was a lot of fighting. This time, it's better.
What will you miss inside the house?
I will miss Sidhu paji. I will also miss my nightouts since I am a big party animal. I don't think I will miss anything else because I have been living on my own for the last 17 years. I went to a boarding school in Dalhousie when I was just 10.
You wanted to open a boarding school…
Yes, it's still under construction. We have bought a big piece of land in Palampur, Himachal Pradesh. First, I am constructing a resort for my parents and in the next two years, I will go ahead with the boarding school. See, I cannot depend on acting forever, there has to be something else to bank upon. It is never about money for me as my dad owns a jewellery business. It's more of a dream for me to own a boarding school.
Do you see entering the show at this point as a disadvantage?
It is an advantage because by now I know most of the contestants and what they are like. Also, they might like interacting with me because they would like to know what people outside are thinking of them. But it would also be a disadvantage as they wouldn't like a guy joining in the middle of the show and they might take their anger out on me.

Vishal Karwal

Newspaper View
Quick View
Jump to Next Search Result
Add item to Favourites
Send item by E-mail
Print item
Feedback
Share on Facebook
Share on Delicious
Share on Delicious

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishal is Sana & Mink's freind!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.