India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just 2 months guys! :) (Page 2)

amelia_09 Senior Member
amelia_09
amelia_09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
its not  2 months.  its forever.  just  listen  his  interview  and feel his pain. ph  making us fool. if u love ipkknd truly  then  stay  unite   stop watching  after  barun  leave  than let barun come and watch again.  they  cant   play  with our emotion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tea

ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
hey hw could u say dis? Is there any news ? Confused
Zalseeda Groupbie
Zalseeda
Zalseeda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
How do you know that he will difinitely comeback! He didn't say it, if we will have a confirmation about his comeback! I am ready to see it
preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyaaraarnav

he will come back

people who believe he is taking a break the truth is barun is being forced to leave. Being a professional, he is stating he is taking a break. he never confirmed he will be back. he told when he will be back will depend on storyline... 

Act on if you want to save "ARSHI". Mail/tweet/write on FB - Please ask for confirmation tat he will be back for good and we will have a good story of Arshi when he is back.. They are trying to fool us.. please dont get fooled.
MaNan_hamesha Senior Member
MaNan_hamesha
MaNan_hamesha

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zalseeda

How do you know that he will difinitely comeback! He didn't say it, if we will have a confirmation about his comeback! I am ready to see it
I heard his  radio interview!
He said so many times he'll come back! It's just a break! 
Kasu4lyfe Goldie
Kasu4lyfe
Kasu4lyfe

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

We have no gurantees that he will be back, or any of the charachters that have exited so far!
We dont know other than "Burn out" (which is obviouse) what else is going down! However, I DO favour continuing with the show, IF Barun comes back and ARSHI reunite! Even if it is to end the show!!
They could have the whole cast reunite (accept Shayam), for Anjali's wedding maybe, before the show ends! Until then, they can show some new man trying his luck with Khushi but failing!
In the END, we want ARSHI together, so we can always remember this story as an "Epic Love Tale"!! I DONT want to lose that after all the time we have spent loving this couple and this show! Actually NO ONE (Not even my 60 year old aunt who watches the show wants to lose that!!)
SO it is not just Teenage fangirls that want a happy ending for ARSHI it is EVERYONE who has loved and watched this show for 18 months!
I agree with u! As.long as they gurantee that he will.come back then no problem we can wait but idk. Everyone wants a happy wnding to arshi lovestory!
preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pzlate

Originally posted by Zalseeda

I heard his  radio interview!
He said so many times he'll come back! It's just a break! 

Please understand he told it depends on storyline... See Kushboo's post - if the storyline with new guy clicks, they will not bring him back... 

Barun dint confirm he will be back for sure... He never said that. There are lot of behind the curtain incidents and SP does not want to pull the show off air due to popularity of the show... 2 months if they can run, it is 2 months of money for them...

Please ask for proper ending now or a confirmation of good long arshi story when he is back.. Please act.
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
hw willl come back...

Go to top