Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR back in action !! *Pics added* (Page 3)

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by AR_EternalLove

yesterday all background news were soo upsetting...but epi made me smile for sure...

my ASR is back...and as for sanka devi he will certainly have nice plan for sureWink

i'll miss akash and payal

Aru Hug Yes I do understand hun,it is all pretty upsetting Ouch Episode was really good,I felt our ASR is back again ! Big smile Lol thats what I feel too ! LOL Ya I am gonna miss Akash and Payal  Ouch Waiting for Monday's episode to see what happens ! Embarrassed

yeah ...monday she will be thrown out ..and our arshi will have romantic moments...

hey i think anjali should adopt aarav as she lost her child...what u think?

Yay ! I'm waiting for Arshi's romantic moments too ! Day DreamingHeart Good idea Aru,that would be nice ! Anjali would be happy too since she loves children Embarrassed I really want Aarav to stay back in RM,that child deserves love Heart

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I'm happy too. Looks like these days I'm on a roll. Three of my predictions came true one after another.

1. The day Khushi met Aarav in the toy store I wrote a theory about Aarav being Arnav' first cousin, Aakash's son as he should have been in Harvard at the same time. Thus DNA will match as relative and Aakash-Payal will get better role and we'll get intensity. A couple of weeks later, we heard that Aakash's bro Dhruv might be the father as Akshay and Deepali are leaving. But still Aarav being Arnav's first cousin's son turned out to be true.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250297

2. I also wrote a theory on Sheetal NOT being Aarav's mom. The "why" were explained in the Karva Chauth ME special post. It was shown today that I was right again.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272592

3. When everyone was screaming that Khushi does not trust Arnav since the DNA test incidence, I wrote a post on why I think that she trusts him and three days after the post, I saw my exact thoughts reflecting on the screen.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276138

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnoori

Hi sweety dear hru? Dear see we all want thz type offf epdz see when that came but we r sooo sad and in tesion that even not concentrate on show we just save our show,,,and noe ep r greattt finallly creepy sheetal,s plan revvl one time happy and after thaT again that topics in mind hurts alot dear,,
kya sa kya hogya,,i was thinking other shows going 4,5 yearz and see thz show just 1 half yr goo all thz happen our show the first show in tellywood famouse and all thz happen asa q ho raha,,
i pary to ALLAH SA
B pehle jase kar dain na,,
welll thnks for the pics its greattt ASR IS BACK,,,,
thnks sweety

Noori !! Hi sweetie Hug  Awwee I understand sweetie,its pretty sad that despite getting great episodes like these,we are not able to appreciate fully due to all the recent events ,I get it Cry Awwe I know right ? I pray to Allah too dear that everything gets sorted out ! Awwe you're welcome for the pics dear HugHeart I'm fine,how about you sweetie ? Heart
Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Very nice epi

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pup03

if you would have noted this entire week episodes were really great...they gave us some memorable moments and dialogues...loved every episode. ASR and SANKADEVI were back on Friday...loved khushi's nail biting even Payal said she will miss it...PAYAL and AKASH we will miss you dear...

True dear !! I have been loving the episodes even more,off late ! Big smile Ya ASR and Sanka Devi are so back ! And loved seeing Buaji and Garima too yesterday! Embarrassed Ya really gonna miss Payal and Akash !Ouch Thanks for ur comment dear Hug
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zarahatke

Very nice epi

It sure was dear ! Embarrassed Waiting to see what happens on Monday !Big smile
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

I'm happy too. Looks like these days I'm on a roll. Three of my predictions came true one after another.

1. The day Khushi met Aarav in the toy store I wrote a theory about Aarav being Arnav' first cousin, Aakash's son as he should have been in Harvard at the same time. Thus DNA will match as relative and Aakash-Payal will get better role and we'll get intensity. A couple of weeks later, we heard that Aakash's bro Dhruv might be the father as Akshay and Deepali are leaving. But still Aarav being Arnav's first cousin's son turned out to be true.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250297

2. I also wrote a theory on Sheetal NOT being Aarav's mom. The "why" were explained in the Karva Chauth ME special post. It was shown today that I was right again.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272592

3. When everyone was screaming that Khushi does not trust Arnav since the DNA test incidence, I wrote a post on why I think that she trusts him and three days after the post, I saw my exact thoughts reflecting on the screen.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276138

Yay Tia,I have read all these three and yes you are on a roll hun!! LOLHug Congrats on your predictions !! ClapCool I am really waiting to see what happens on Monday ! EmbarrassedBig smile
sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by sweetnoori

<font size="3">Hi sweety dear hru? Dear see we all want thz type offf epdz see when that came but we r sooo sad and in tesion that even not concentrate on show we just save our show,,,and noe ep r greattt finallly creepy sheetal,s plan revvl one time happy and after tha</font><font size="3">T again that topics in mind hurts alot dear,,
kya sa kya hogya,,i was thinking other shows going 4,5 yearz and see thz show just 1 half yr goo all thz happen our show the first show in tellywood famouse and all thz happen asa q ho raha,,
i pary to ALLAH SA</font><font size="3">B pehle jase kar dain na,,
welll thnks for the pics its greattt ASR IS BACK,,,,
thnks sweety</font>

Noori !! Hi sweetie Hug Awwee I understand sweetie,its pretty sad that despite getting great episodes like these,we are not able to appreciate fully due to all the recent events ,I get itCryAwwe I know right ? I pray to Allah too dear that everything gets sorted out ! Awwe you're welcome for the pics dear HugHeart I'm fine,how about you sweetie ? Heart

Me fine dear,,
soo dear sweety i hope ASA HI INSALLAH,,DEAR
Soo finally sheetal show us her real coloures,,,
welll lets hope everything will alright OUR AKASH/akashy already leaving lets hope everything will alright,,, INSALLAH,

NestleToulouse

Go to top