Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Abhi Darling...Finally you made a post.. I watched yesterday's epi and surprisingly enjoyed it greatly...Its all thanks to the fact the the shatir -dimaag ASR is back :) 

Cant wait to see what is Arnav's plan to expose Shital...I am so glad that this track is over...Loved the pics πŸ˜‰
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was feeling so low before the epi.. And seeing Arnav behave all goodie to Aarav before the revelation, I didnt know what hit me.. But then what happened made me forget all the sadness.. In short a good epi..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Edella17

Abhi Darling...Finally you made a post.. I watched yesterday's epi and surprisingly enjoyed it greatly...Its all thanks to the fact the the shatir -dimaag ASR is back :) 

Cant wait to see what is Arnav's plan to expose Shital...I am so glad that this track is over...Loved the pics πŸ˜‰

Laila ! OMG what a pleasant surprise ! Where have you been hun ?😲 Its been ages,I have really missed you so much !😭 Same here !! I'm so waiting to get Shit-All exposed soon !! Love you loads πŸ€—β€οΈ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

I was feeling so low before the epi.. And seeing Arnav behave all goodie to Aarav before the revelation, I didnt know what hit me.. But then what happened made me forget all the sadness.. In short a good epi..

Awwe I agree hun,I was a bit confused in the starting but loved how it continued especially knowing that Aarav wasnt Shit-All's son either ! Feeling bad for Aarav though,poor kid  It was a really good episode and now,I'm waiting for Monday !😳
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Hope you liked the post dear !😳
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Laila ! OMG what a pleasant surprise ! Where have you been hun ?😲 Its been ages,I have really missed you so much !😭 Same here !! I'm so waiting to get Shit-All exposed soon !! Love you loads πŸ€—β€οΈ

I have been avoiding this insane circus of a forum...I was afraid to even open IF after I heard that Barun is quitting..I misssed you too...I left you a scrap..Reply na...I was going to murder Shital but the victim has now changed to Gul πŸ˜‘

Love you loads dammmit β€οΈ 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edella17

I have been avoiding this insane circus of a forum...I was afraid to even open IF after I heard that Barun is quitting..I misssed you too...I left you a scrap..Reply na...I was going to murder Shital but the victim has now changed to Gul πŸ˜‘

Love you loads dammmit β€οΈ 

Just saw ur scrap now hun,replied ! πŸ˜³ Awwe no wonder you didnt come here ! Wise decision actually ! Literally it has become a circus  IKR !! Cant stand her anymore ! πŸ€’ Lets not talk about her and ruin our moods !  So how have you been ? Whats new with u ?πŸ˜›
NAFISA09 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post... loved the episode...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NAFISA09

awesome post... loved the episode...

Thank you so much dear ! πŸ˜³ Yes I loved the episode too ❀️
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6