Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tia.o

I'm happy too. Looks like these days I'm on a roll. Three of my predictions came true one after another.

1. The day Khushi met Aarav in the toy store I wrote a theory about Aarav being Arnav' first cousin, Aakash's son as he should have been in Harvard at the same time. Thus DNA will match as relative and Aakash-Payal will get better role and we'll get intensity. A couple of weeks later, we heard that Aakash's bro Dhruv might be the father as Akshay and Deepali are leaving. But still Aarav being Arnav's first cousin's son turned out to be true.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250297

2. I also wrote a theory on Sheetal NOT being Aarav's mom. The "why" were explained in the Karva Chauth ME special post. It was shown today that I was right again.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272592

3. When everyone was screaming that Khushi does not trust Arnav since the DNA test incidence, I wrote a post on why I think that she trusts him and three days after the post, I saw my exact thoughts reflecting on the screen.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276138

Yay Tia,I have read all these three and yes you are on a roll hun!! πŸ˜†πŸ€— Congrats on your predictions !! πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž I am really waiting to see what happens on Monday ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Noori !! Hi sweetie πŸ€— Awwee I understand sweetie,its pretty sad that despite getting great episodes like these,we are not able to appreciate fully due to all the recent events ,I get it😭Awwe I know right ? I pray to Allah too dear that everything gets sorted out ! Awwe you're welcome for the pics dear πŸ€—β€οΈ I'm fine,how about you sweetie ? ❀️

Me fine dear,,
soo dear sweety i hope ASA HI INSALLAH,,DEAR
Soo finally sheetal show us her real coloures,,,
welll lets hope everything will alright OUR AKASH/akashy already leaving lets hope everything will alright,,, INSALLAH,
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Me fine dear,,
soo dear sweety i hope ASA HI INSALLAH,,DEAR
Soo finally sheetal show us her real coloures,,,
welll lets hope everything will alright OUR AKASH/akashy already leaving lets hope everything will alright,,, INSALLAH,

Oh thats good hun πŸ€— I hope so too*Fingers crossed* ! Ya I know dear,really going to miss Akshay and Deepali  I hope everything becomes all right soon Insha Allah ❀️
Kasu4lyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Despiite all the things happening and barun leaving, the only thing that made me happy waz todays episode! So happy finally shit-als truth will be out and our mighty ASR is back!
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasu4lyfe

Despiite all the things happening and barun leaving, the only thing that made me happy waz todays episode! So happy finally shit-als truth will be out and our mighty ASR is back!

Same here hun !! The episode really cheered me up yesterday,at least to an extent ! Yay as you said Shit-All's real colours coming out soon !! So happy ! 
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes, if nothing else at least ASR is back for now.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bkamber

Yes, if nothing else at least ASR is back for now.

I agree dear ! Really loved the episode yesterday !😳
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Oh thats good hun πŸ€— I hope so too*Fingers crossed* ! Ya I know dear,really going to miss Akshay and DeepaliI hope everything becomes all right soon Insha Allah ❀️

Yahhh dear soo sweety dear ASR BACK in action greattt na thz time asr make plan wid out and khushi making different faces i smile that but asr hv other plans well thz is greattt what will he but thing will happen in ASR STILL,,
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post yar a big bang on episode and ur post
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Yahhh dear soo sweety dear ASR BACK in action greattt na thz time asr make plan wid out and khushi making different faces i smile that but asr hv other plans well thz is greattt what will he but thing will happen in ASR STILL,,

Yes hun !! Yay !! ASR back in action !! Ya Khushi was so funny yesterday ! πŸ˜† Ya ASR will plan ASR style and will trap Shit-All !! Then we can all party Haina ?πŸ₯³πŸ˜†