Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
it was a beautiful epi...why does it seems end is coming...gr8 post...but heart is so sad...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Fazila~

it was a beautiful epi...why does it seems end is coming...gr8 post...but heart is so sad...

It was an awesome episode Fuzzy !! ❀️ I know right,I am feeling sad too πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I understand hun,but lets see maybe we will get a positive response on Monday*fingers crossed* Cheer up dear,Here's a jaadu ki jhappi πŸ€—πŸ€—
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Aru πŸ€— Yes I do understand hun,it is all pretty upsetting  Episode was really good,I felt our ASR is back again ! πŸ˜ƒ Lol thats what I feel too ! πŸ˜† Ya I am gonna miss Akash and Payal   Waiting for Monday's episode to see what happens ! πŸ˜³

yeah ...monday she will be thrown out ..and our arshi will have romantic moments...

hey i think anjali should adopt aarav as she lost her child...what u think?
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi sweety dear hru? Dear see we all want thz type offf epdz see when that came but we r sooo sad and in tesion that even not concentrate on show we just save our show,,,and noe ep r greattt finallly creepy sheetal,s plan revvl one time happy and after thaT again that topics in mind hurts alot dear,,
kya sa kya hogya,,i was thinking other shows going 4,5 yearz and see thz show just 1 half yr goo all thz happen our show the first show in tellywood famouse and all thz happen asa q ho raha,,
i pary to ALLAH SA
B pehle jase kar dain na,,
welll thnks for the pics its greattt ASR IS BACK,,,,
thnks sweety
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if you would have noted this entire week episodes were really great...they gave us some memorable moments and dialogues...loved every episode. ASR and SANKADEVI were back on Friday...loved khushi's nail biting even Payal said she will miss it...PAYAL and AKASH we will miss you dear...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

yeah ...monday she will be thrown out ..and our arshi will have romantic moments...

hey i think anjali should adopt aarav as she lost her child...what u think?

Yay ! I'm waiting for Arshi's romantic moments too ! β€οΈ Good idea Aru,that would be nice ! Anjali would be happy too since she loves children πŸ˜³ I really want Aarav to stay back in RM,that child deserves love ❀️
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm happy too. Looks like these days I'm on a roll. Three of my predictions came true one after another.

1. The day Khushi met Aarav in the toy store I wrote a theory about Aarav being Arnav' first cousin, Aakash's son as he should have been in Harvard at the same time. Thus DNA will match as relative and Aakash-Payal will get better role and we'll get intensity. A couple of weeks later, we heard that Aakash's bro Dhruv might be the father as Akshay and Deepali are leaving. But still Aarav being Arnav's first cousin's son turned out to be true.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3250297

2. I also wrote a theory on Sheetal NOT being Aarav's mom. The "why" were explained in the Karva Chauth ME special post. It was shown today that I was right again.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3272592

3. When everyone was screaming that Khushi does not trust Arnav since the DNA test incidence, I wrote a post on why I think that she trusts him and three days after the post, I saw my exact thoughts reflecting on the screen.

Link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3276138
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Hi sweety dear hru? Dear see we all want thz type offf epdz see when that came but we r sooo sad and in tesion that even not concentrate on show we just save our show,,,and noe ep r greattt finallly creepy sheetal,s plan revvl one time happy and after thaT again that topics in mind hurts alot dear,,
kya sa kya hogya,,i was thinking other shows going 4,5 yearz and see thz show just 1 half yr goo all thz happen our show the first show in tellywood famouse and all thz happen asa q ho raha,,
i pary to ALLAH SA
B pehle jase kar dain na,,
welll thnks for the pics its greattt ASR IS BACK,,,,
thnks sweety

Noori !! Hi sweetie πŸ€—  Awwee I understand sweetie,its pretty sad that despite getting great episodes like these,we are not able to appreciate fully due to all the recent events ,I get it πŸ˜­ Awwe I know right ? I pray to Allah too dear that everything gets sorted out ! Awwe you're welcome for the pics dear πŸ€—β€οΈ I'm fine,how about you sweetie ? ❀️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pup03

if you would have noted this entire week episodes were really great...they gave us some memorable moments and dialogues...loved every episode. ASR and SANKADEVI were back on Friday...loved khushi's nail biting even Payal said she will miss it...PAYAL and AKASH we will miss you dear...

True dear !! I have been loving the episodes even more,off late ! πŸ˜ƒ Ya ASR and Sanka Devi are so back ! And loved seeing Buaji and Garima too yesterday! πŸ˜³ Ya really gonna miss Payal and Akash ! Thanks for ur comment dear πŸ€—
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Very nice epi

It sure was dear ! πŸ˜³ Waiting to see what happens on Monday !πŸ˜ƒ