ASR back in action !! *Pics added*

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Akash leaving for US with Payal ! Emotional moment with Nani ! 

Khushi and Payal hug ❀️

Arnav and Aarav's secret ! Aarav tells Arnav that he is from an orphanage ! So Shit-All is evil ! Poor Aarav  

Shit-All keeps getting some calls from the Aashram ! Can it be Stopwa ?πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Or is it Creepwa ? 🀣

Shit-All thinks she has got away with everything but she doesnt know Arnav Singh Raizada ! Does she ??😈

Awwee Poor Khushi all worried and makes Jalebis ! Khushi,its your Laad Governor,dont worry it will be a surprise which you would love πŸ˜‰

picture7

Arnav fools Shit-All and vows to himself that he would bring her truth out to everyone in the surprise Party !! *ASR tune plays in BG*

Yay waiting for Monday now !! πŸ˜ƒ Guys,just wanted to cheer you all up ! πŸ˜³ Hence I thought that we can talk about the episode instead ! Hope you guys like it ! πŸ˜³

Do like and Comment ! πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yepp . we forgot about y'days beautiful episode coz of this ending issue ... lykd the episode v much .. bt im still upset 
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yesterday all background news were soo upsetting...but epi made me smile for sure...

my ASR is back...and as for sanka devi he will certainly have nice plan for sureπŸ˜‰

i'll miss akash and payal
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshiar8

yepp . we forgot about y'days beautiful episode coz of this ending issue ... lykd the episode v much .. bt im still upset 

Awwe I understand hun ! I am upset too but its not going to help us if we keep moping around all the time,so I wanted to cheer you all up hence I thought of making this post !😳 I'm just praying to God that hopefully we do get some good news on Monday,lets see πŸ˜’ *Fingers crossed*
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: AR_EternalLove

yesterday all background news were soo upsetting...but epi made me smile for sure...

my ASR is back...and as for sanka devi he will certainly have nice plan for sureπŸ˜‰

i'll miss akash and payal

Aru πŸ€— Yes I do understand hun,it is all pretty upsetting  Episode was really good,I felt our ASR is back again ! πŸ˜ƒ Lol thats what I feel too ! πŸ˜† Ya I am gonna miss Akash and Payal   Waiting for Monday's episode to see what happens ! πŸ˜³
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Abhi πŸ€—
Loved the episode ... Finally our ASR is back ...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky89

Nice post Abhi πŸ€—

Loved the episode ... Finally our ASR is back ...

Awwee thank you so much Pinks πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Ya I loved the episode too !! After such a long time,I actually watched the whole episode instead of just the Arshi scenes  !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Yay totally !!  Waiting to see what happens on Monday πŸ˜³
rimzu thumbnail
luvd d epi..

nd best was wen buaji sked if SHEE-tal is arnav's frnd den y is she staying here..nd it doesnt luks lyk she must b having prob by luking at her clothes...πŸ˜†

SHEE-tal ur countdown begins..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: rimzu

luvd d epi..

nd best was wen buaji sked if SHEE-tal is arnav's frnd den y is she staying here..nd it doesnt luks lyk she must b having prob by luking at her clothes...πŸ˜†

SHEE-tal ur countdown begins..

Awwe same here hun !! πŸ˜ƒ Lol ya Buaji's question was so funny ! πŸ˜† Ya totally  !πŸ˜† Yay !! Shi-All is going so down !! 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveusanaya

Nice pics

Thank you so much dear !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ