Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

soul mate or opposite attraction??

Poll Question: What do you think will be best for now. Zoya & Ayaan or Zoya & Asad

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
10 [90.91%]
1 [9.09%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

survi035 Goldie
survi035
survi035

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!!!

So I am just as excited as you all about the Zoya moving in with Asad + Family. Now we are going to get some really good episodes starting with Zoya and Asad sleeping on the same bed for about 20 seconds hehe. Embarrassed

However, My main question for you all is " what makes a good couple". So you think Zoya is a good match for ASAD or AYAN?????? Ermm

From yesterdays episode it seems as though we are given two alternatives. 

NUMBER 1) Ayaan and Zoya. Very much alike. Fun, relaxed, messy, childish, trendy and very energetic. After observing both their characters it seems as though they are perfect. Soul mate potential? Tongue

NUMBER 2) Asad and Zoya. Complete opposites. Nothing much in common. Different way of living, conversing and thinking. Opposite attraction? Tongue

Go for it. Who do you pic. I love Asad and Zoya together (personal fav) but I will vote for Ayan and Zoya because so far they seem to be more compatible. Asad will end up killing himself if he is left in the same room as Zoya so perhaps we can have Zoya and Asad later when they get to understand one another but right now we can explore the chemistry between Zoya and Ayaan.

Have your say/vote/comment and be nice to one another and respect one anothers opinion.

CHEERS! Big smile Big smile

(p.s i wish Ayaan would just tell Asad that his Dad couldnt make it to their house due to his sister's rishta and not drag the misunderstanding Confused)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanasha1993

tanasha1993 Goldie
tanasha1993
tanasha1993

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I'll have to go with AsYa... I think that for Ayaan and Zoya, it is more of a friendly best-friend relationship that will be cultivated. Ayaan maybe attracted to Zoya but I don't think that attraction will flourish or even if it does, I think AsYa will still be the end game (Ayaan loves his bhaijaan so much that he will willingly step back from pursuing her IMO)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index