Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kareena's role in satyagrah

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Kareena to don a hat of journalist for Prakash Jha's Satyagraha

Read more at:http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/kareena-kapoor-to-don-a-hat-of-journalist-prakash-jha-satyagraha/1/228532.htmlA prostitute, the girl next door and a schizophrenic actress - Kareena Kapoor 's repertoire spans across a varied range of roles. Now the actress is all set to get into the skin of a journalist for her next project.

Soon after the Diwali celebrations next week, Kareena will start shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagraha, which will reportedly see the actress channel veteran CNN journalist Christiane Amanpour in her role as an international television correspondent.

This will be Kareena's first full-fledged role after her marriage to Saif Ali Khan last month, though she returned to the studios earlier this week to shoot an item number for Salman Khan'sDabangg 2.

Right now, she is working on getting her look right for her role in Satyagraha, said to be that of an assertive and selfassured woman. In the film, Kareena will be seen in chic and western outfits comprising smart casuals - A-line skirts and wide-leg trousers in fluid fabric.

"Kareena will be travelling to Dubai with her stylist to pick up some offbeat and chic attire that completes her look of an international journalist.

The film is at the scripting stage and the final outline of Kareena's character is still being decided," a source from the unit of Satyagraha said. Jha has visualised Kareena's role as that of a reporter who keeps a tab on the entire movement and reports at the international level. The director is reportedly influenced by the huge fan following that Amanpour, famous for her reportage from war zones, enjoys.

"While scripting Kareena's character, he incorporated the deep connect that Amanpour makes with her viewers," said the source. "Kareena has been closely observing Christiane Amanpour to play the character perfectly. Her look will be modelled on Amanpour's daily style," the source added.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogli

bambogli IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw.khoobsurat.StarktasticHotMessglace-bleue

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Dubai bit grabbed my attention too Mogli so ditto LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bambogliHotMess

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Start the film already! I miss bebo already!
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
For some reason am excited for her role in this film than Taalash. But let's see what happens. Bebo always let's go of films that seem exciting.. hopefully she doesn't let go of this one. 

I think she would make an excellent reporter. I can totally picture her in this role. She would nail it. I loved her in The court scenes in Aitraaz.. don't ask me what lawyers have to do with reporters lol

I guess another reason am excited is because Kareena is doing her research and taking this role seriously which means.. she's gonna nail it. 

Edited by beboholic - 10 November 2012 at 2:30pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top