sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I finally watched the weeks episode, and for the first time I am here with a quick (YES, can you believe it a short post!!!) mention about no, not Adibear (Again, another shocker!) but about Pankuri.

In Thursday's episode I think it was, with the sweet romantic scenes between PaYa, the affection and desire for Adi was clear in her eyes. The fluster, the shyness when Adi was close to her when they were in the bedroom. I could just feel her heart stopping. It was almost as if it was happening to me (Kash, I wissh) but then the disappointment when he starts talking about his parents and then leaves.. The disappointment was clear as water. I loved her expressions.

The second scene I wanted to mention was when Adi makes her eat dinner with him and when he feeds her. Her emotions and reaction to Adi's behavior was so cute. She was alarmed at his sudden random affection of feeding her but it pleased her so much. As Dadi and Pankuri were talking about, a wife only wants her significant other just to make her feel special sometimes. Unknowingly that's exactly what Adi did. The emotions portrayed by Disha this week was fabulous. Especially the two scenes I mentioned. Loved it.

And Adi, oblivious, always hungry Adi... What do we do with you? Why do you make everything so cute?? Honestly, how could Pankuri eat with Adi there? Her stomach is already filled with butterflies I'm sure!

Woops, I get this post isn't as short as I thought.. Oh well.. Do share your thoughts!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shocked 2 see Ur post..I tht it will be abt ADi onlyπŸ˜†

Agree..Pankhu was expecting a romantic approach ...it was clear in her eyes and words..But Ad baba didnt  find it
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Adi doesn't know that Pankhuri loves him.

Wait til he finds out. Everything will change.
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusha.cochin

Shocked 2 see Ur post..I tht it will be abt ADi onlyπŸ˜†

Agree..Pankhu was expecting a romantic approach ...it was clear in her eyes and words..But Ad baba didnt  find it

Anu, I don't ALWAYS talk about Adi.. Once in a blue moon I talk about the other characters tooo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

This is how I much I loved PAnkuri this week haha, I dedicated one whole post to her, minus the last line πŸ˜‰ Adibear was looking for food to notice the desire in Panku's eyes πŸ˜†
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh same! Everyone was disappointed but I wasn't bc it wouldn't make any sense if Adi out of the blue were to become romantic. I like these small scenes that we get to have of those two. I was actually replaying the bedroom scene over and over again; imagine if this was how Adi the friend is like, then what would Adi the husband be like?!!πŸ˜‰ lol
Ohhh and yes Adi is unaware that this hunger he's always experiencing is the hunger for Pankhudi's love/affectionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aya.

Adi doesn't know that Pankhuri loves him.

Wait til he finds out. Everything will change.

Pankuri is just now really starting to show signs of her feelings for him. It's evident to us paagal audiences haha, but completely goes over Adi's head.

Wonder what Adi will do when he finds out she loves him..
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: XoXKashishXoX

Ahhh same! Everyone was disappointed but I wasn't bc it wouldn't make any sense if Adi out of the blue were to become romantic. I like these small scenes that we get to have of those two. I was actually replaying the bedroom scene over and over again; imagine if this was how Adi the friend is like, then what would Adi the husband be like?!!πŸ˜‰ lol
Ohhh and yes Adi is unaware that this hunger he's always experiencing is the hunger for Pankhudi's love/affectionπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I was thinking the same exact thing. If Adi's dosti-wala presence makes Pankuri this flustered and breathless, what'll happen when he uses his full on romance on her?? I think she'll have to be admitted to the hospital like the rest of us πŸ˜†

I wasn't disappointed either because it would be so out of character and random if Adi suddenly full on turns romantic. This quasi romantic Adi is so overpowering, can you imagine when Adi will be in true romantic form?!

Is that why is hunger is never satisfied and he keeps eating?! He better realize it before he gains so much weight! πŸ˜‰
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome topic! I have to agree that recently Disha has improved A LOT! She was never bad but I used to wish she would use her facial expressions more and recently she had been giving really good subtle variations which I think make a whole lot of difference to scene. This week she has been fab, in particular those scenes you have mentioned. If I feel the characters emotions as if I could imagine myself in such a situation then the actor has done well so kudos to Disha.

Coming back to Pankhuri, yes the desire & affection was definitely there. That yearning to be loved by Adi! I'm more than happy that the wet hair scene didn't turn in to anything romantic because the scene had hidden layers to it which made it more intimate. One day Adi's emotional dependancy on Pankhu and his growing attraction will spill in to something more and he might start showing obvious signs of desire too. It would be even more interesting to see if he doesn't realise why he is feeling this way.
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anodar amazng postt
well written..totally agreed...

da khaane wala scenee was jstt sooo cuteee

dis part was da bessttt! lol
And Adi, oblivious, always hungry Adi... What do we do with you? Why do you make everything so cute?? Honestly, how could Pankuri eat with Adi there? Her stomach is already filled with butterflies I'm sure!