Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

don't punish Sanaya because of Barun(Edited) (Page 7)

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I am def. gonna give it a try for my glam doll. She doesn't deserve this treatment because her co-actor is leaving for his personal reasons.

I will try to watch it as a new show that I am watching for Sanaya alone. She deserves my every bit of love, for her sheer professionalism, dedication, passion towards the work.

Love u Sanaya, BAS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shinaa..ObliViate..

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

I am def. gonna give it a try for my glam doll. She doesn't deserve this treatment because her co-actor is leaving for his personal reasons.

I will try to watch it as a new show that I am watching for Sanaya alone. She deserves my every bit of love, for her sheer professionalism, dedication, passion towards the work.

Love u Sanaya, BAS.

agreed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216

Sim-Sharma Senior Member
Sim-Sharma
Sim-Sharma

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
We are saving Sanaya...Sanaya deserves much more...Do you think all of us who are protesting is only for Barun...No..We love our show...the story had soo much potential..but all was ruined...we still watched it bcoz of Sarun...
No Payal n Akash...Daljeet's role also now-a-days has not been given justice... She may also quit soon...We respect Sanaya for running the show successfully before that tooo single handedly...bt there was a hope that Barun will return...After Barun..Do you still believe that Sanaya will have the same kind of happening chemistry with the new lead???

Show runs on TRP..and people sit to watch IPKKNd coz of Sarun...Lets accept it...
Sorry to say but...No Sarun...No TRP's ... No IPPKND...

then channel will take a decision to end the show... So we are not punishing Sanaya...

This is my point of view...Sorry if i hurt anyone...

Love you Sanaya...Love you Barun... You Guys rock... You have entertained us and you have been a part of my life since the show started...and will always be...Show ends or no does'nt matter to me now...  Since i Want to get out of the craze that i had for IPKKND... 

Wish you both a successful future ... 

Edited by siddhi-khurana - 10 November 2012 at 7:01am
kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
I LOVE SANAYA... AND NOW I RESPECT HER MORE...

BUT IPK TO ME HAS ALWAYS BEEN ARHI LOVE STORY...
I USED TO BE AWED WATCHING RABBA VEY...
IT GAVE ME A SOOTHING FEELING... MADE ME HAPPY...

NOW TO WATCH IT KNOWING IT'S MY KHUSHI WITH... (CAN'T EVEN WRITE/THINK) IT WILL BE A TORTURE FOR ME...

AND I KNOW THAT IF IT ENDS NOT ONLY SANAYA BUT SO MANY PPL BEHIND THR SCENE WILL BE PUNISHED...

BUT TRUST ME IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE ME HAPPY IF IT ENDS NOW OR IF IT CONTINUES WITHOUT ARNAV AND KHUSHI BEING TOGETHER...
BUT I HV TO MAKE A CHOICE, SO I CHOSE THE FIRST OPTION.
KhushiIrani Goldie
KhushiIrani
KhushiIrani

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

It can be argued that India Forums only represent a small percent of the trp public and no two ways about it that this show is popular on an international level.  Indeed, their pairing as Khushi and Arnav is simply magical and contributes to a large reason why the show is such a hit.  BUT, I would venture to say that the trp public in India would continue to watch the show if handled properly storywise.

Yes, I will miss the jodi BUT hands down I will continue watching for Sanaya; Khushi has touched the deepest corners of my heart and will continue to watch as long as Sanaya is there essaying the role of Khushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216

Ayaat1216 Senior Member
Ayaat1216
Ayaat1216

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I'm definitely staying for Sanaya and the rest of the cast and crew Smile
fascination Goldie
fascination
fascination

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I want Sanaya to take a break, she is the only one who really deserves it :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trishy13TheSmurfs

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

I agree with you guys to some part. I def do not want to be one of the fans who end up punishing Sanaya because I'm a huge fan of her as well as Barun's but in all honesty, I'll continue watching the show even without Barun but if the writers make a new love interest for Khushi then I might not be so inclined to watch the show...not because I don't want to support Sanaya but because it's not in Khushi's character to fall in love with another man. I mean she's always only been about Arnav...

hypethetically, if they kill of Arnav and then they jump the sotry to 5 years after, and she's in a new start in her life, and she is starting to fall in love with another man I just don't buy that. It's not Khushi at all...now if the writers continue the show making Khushi single or perhaps just making Arnav go to the States to help Akash and mama...okay I can buy that. If the writers explore Khushi's past and what really happened to her parents and how they really died, i'm all for that too. The the writers introduce this new entry as a love interest for Anjali and then a new love interest for NK i'm for that...i'll still continue to be a fan of the show...

I just draw a line at a new love interest for Khushi... 

Go to top