Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

don't punish Sanaya because of Barun(Edited) (Page 5)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
If Sanaya was quitting I would have the SAME stand! This is about SARUN and ARSHI!

ARSHI is the story! Without the TWO of them there IS NO IPK!! What is the POINT of continuing the story with a NEW man for Khushi?? Did we watch Arnav and Khushi for 18 months so Khushi can end up with a DIFFERENT man at the end of the show??

Cant you see it will RUIN the show irrevocably and ruin the love story totally?? THAT is what we dont want! ARSHI's love is EPIC! We want it to end the way it started! With a BANG! Not be pulled off air in a few months when people dont accept Khushi with a new man!!!

We dont want SP to bring Barun in for 3 days to end the show with an ARSHI reunion after messing with the Love story compleltly! We want this story to not be butchered! This is not about our lack of appreciation for Sanaya! We LOVE her! But in Romeo and Juliet, NO ONE would have tuned into to see Juliet move on with another man after Romeo's death!

WHY cant people see that?? It is not about Sanaya, it is about the STORY!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loverofsarunsquivianjaani07

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

If Sanaya was quitting I would have the SAME stand! This is about SARUN and ARSHI!

ARSHI is the story! Without the TWO of them there IS NO IPK!! What is the POINT of continuing the story with a NEW man for Khushi?? Did we watch Arnav and Khushi for 18 months so Khushi can end up with a DIFFERENT man at the end of the show??

Cant you see it will RUIN the show irrevocably and ruin the love story totally?? THAT is what we dont want! ARSHI's love is EPIC! We want it to end the way it started! With a BANG! Not be pulled off air in a few months when people dont accept Khushi with a new man!!!

We dont want SP to bring Barun in for 3 days to end the show with an ARSHI reunion after messing with the Love story compleltly! We want this story to not be butchered! This is not about our lack of appreciation for Sanaya! We LOVE her! But in Romeo and Juliet, NO ONE would have tuned into to see Juliet move on with another man after Romeo's death!

WHY cant people see that?? It is not about Sanaya, it is about the STORY!
agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

aishunaz Senior Member
aishunaz
aishunaz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
me too will continue to watch with or without barun ...sanaya is everything for me to watch ipkknd
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Of course I'll watch!! I started watching this show for her!! I'm also waiting for Mohit's show!! It'll take time for me to adjust to it at first but I'll watch it!! Smile 

Shreya
Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
for me IPK is ARSHI & SARUN...even though i started watching IPK for Barun ASR later on i loved Sanaya KKGSR more so definitely i'll watch it for her but will miss ASR Barun alot but if he comes back frm the break then it's too good...never thought IPK ARSHI will have such a sad ending still fingers crossed...hoping for the best Smile
sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I will give it a try...for sanaya.. . Smile
Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Its not just Sanaya, Its the whole cast and crew!
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Here no one is punishing one person for another ... Soul of IPK is ARHI if they are goin to show khushi with some one true fan of IPK who watched it for only ARhi love ll never accept it ... For us Sarun= Arhi ...

Go to top