Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

don't punish Sanaya because of Barun(Edited) (Page 4)

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I am with u! I am definitely not going to ditch the show without seeing how the storyline turns out to be. N anyways,sanaya irani did not work so hard to deserve this! Y should the poor girl go jobless for the mess created by others?!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naadhira_khan

I will continue to watch IPKKND with or without Barun

There is so many things been said about Barun quitting/ IPKKND ending and so on. I am not even going to get into the GUL issue.. But we don't know what the real truth is, these are all speculations.

Maybe Barun is really taking a break and will return but one thing is for sure I will continue to watch the show for Sanaya

Why should we punish her?

She has never taken a long break from the show she is the most dedicated actress nor has she had any controversies around her that gave her fans sleepless nights like this issue with Barun.

Don't get me wrong I love Arshi and Barun but if Barun wants a break let him have it. We can't force him to do what we want it's his life, he has a right to live it the way he wants too and yes I'll be extremely happy if he returns to the show after his break.

How many of you are with me? We can't punish Sanaya because of Barun.

At least watch the show and if you don't find it interesting without BS then quit.

First of all,  most of us here are SARUN fans.  They are not Sanaya or Barun fans.  The USP of this show is not the same as some of the other shows where there is a lead and the rest are supporting the lead in a story which is revolving around her (usually the lead is a female in a daily soap).

IPK centre point is Arnav and Khushi.  The story is about their love.  I was awestruck not just by Arnav or Khushi characters but the whole of the story along with the wonderful characterisation of A & K together.  There is no fun watching Arnav without Khushi around.  Similarly there is no fun watching khushi without arnav.  They are dependent on each other.  Hence, the demand to end IPK if Barun is quitting.

Everyone is wondering why should Sanaya suffer.  Do you not have faith in her talent ?  She must have already been flooded with tv show offers by now.  She is very much in demand and definitely will be another show in no time if IPK ends.  Same goes for most of the cast and crew of IPK.  

If sanaya was in a show with a story revolving only around her then I would watch that show even if the other members leave.  I mean if the story is about a lady and how she deals with her life then I would not pay much attention to the other characters.  But IPK is ARSHI and not Arnav or Khushi.

And about why Sanaya doesn't take a break, it is her choice.  Maybe she doesnt want to.  Everyone is different and thier wants / need are different.  Thier stamina and energy levels are different.  Some work better with intermingling of rest and work.  Some get thier boost only if they have work otherwise they feel down and depressed. 

squivi

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
i m here for sanaya and will watch IPKKND
zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
iam here for sanaya...

let barun have a break or quit ! ok with me ipk should go on!

Kamalika..

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

Originally posted by naadhira_khan

I will continue to watch IPKKND with or without Barun

There is so many things been said about Barun quitting/ IPKKND ending and so on. I am not even going to get into the GUL issue.. But we don't know what the real truth is, these are all speculations.

Maybe Barun is really taking a break and will return but one thing is for sure I will continue to watch the show for Sanaya

Why should we punish her?

She has never taken a long break from the show she is the most dedicated actress nor has she had any controversies around her that gave her fans sleepless nights like this issue with Barun.

Don't get me wrong I love Arshi and Barun but if Barun wants a break let him have it. We can't force him to do what we want it's his life, he has a right to live it the way he wants too and yes I'll be extremely happy if he returns to the show after his break.

How many of you are with me? We can't punish Sanaya because of Barun.

At least watch the show and if you don't find it interesting without BS then quit.

First of all,  most of us here are SARUN fans.  They are not Sanaya or Barun fans.  The USP of this show is not the same as some of the other shows where there is a lead and the rest are supporting the lead in a story which is revolving around her (usually the lead is a female in a daily soap).

IPK centre point is Arnav and Khushi.  The story is about their love.  I was awestruck not just by Arnav or Khushi characters but the whole of the story along with the wonderful characterisation of A & K together.  There is no fun watching Arnav without Khushi around.  Similarly there is no fun watching khushi without arnav.  They are dependent on each other.  Hence, the demand to end IPK if Barun is quitting.

Everyone is wondering why should Sanaya suffer.  Do you not have faith in her talent ?  She must have already been flooded with tv show offers by now.  She is very much in demand and definitely will be another show in no time if IPK ends.  Same goes for most of the cast and crew of IPK.  

If sanaya was in a show with a story revolving only around her then I would watch that show even if the other members leave.  I mean if the story is about a lady and how she deals with her life then I would not pay much attention to the other characters.  But IPK is ARSHI and not Arnav or Khushi.

And about why Sanaya doesn't take a break, it is her choice.  Maybe she doesnt want to.  Everyone is different and thier wants / need are different.  Thier stamina and energy levels are different.  Some work better with intermingling of rest and work.  Some get thier boost only if they have work otherwise they feel down and depressed. 

ipk is all about ARHi not SARUn!!!!!!!!!! 

ipk should not not end! 

replce barun or include his break in the script if he really wants to return!

about sanaya's talent easier said than done ! this is SP indias no 1 channel getting a role here at 8 pm slot needs loads of luck may take her forever to find same top show!
kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
yeah,i never thought that way,but its good that they end show on a happy note,instead of replacing Barun and pairing Sanaya with someone else.

Ouch
Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I am off with Barun !! I watch the show for Barun / ASR / ArShi so Barun quitting means I too quit!!

Edited by pmgsk - 09 November 2012 at 11:54pm
angel_ipkknd Senior Member
angel_ipkknd
angel_ipkknd

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
If they continue the show with sanaya then i'll watch the show only for sanaya...

Edited by angel_ipkknd - 10 November 2012 at 3:38am

Kamalika..

Go to top