Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I want Sanaya to take a break, she is the only one who really deserves it :)
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you guys to some part. I def do not want to be one of the fans who end up punishing Sanaya because I'm a huge fan of her as well as Barun's but in all honesty, I'll continue watching the show even without Barun but if the writers make a new love interest for Khushi then I might not be so inclined to watch the show...not because I don't want to support Sanaya but because it's not in Khushi's character to fall in love with another man. I mean she's always only been about Arnav...

hypethetically, if they kill of Arnav and then they jump the sotry to 5 years after, and she's in a new start in her life, and she is starting to fall in love with another man I just don't buy that. It's not Khushi at all...now if the writers continue the show making Khushi single or perhaps just making Arnav go to the States to help Akash and mama...okay I can buy that. If the writers explore Khushi's past and what really happened to her parents and how they really died, i'm all for that too. The the writers introduce this new entry as a love interest for Anjali and then a new love interest for NK i'm for that...i'll still continue to be a fan of the show...

I just draw a line at a new love interest for Khushi... 
arshi_arylie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i support sanaya, i dont know i i'll be able to see ipkknd widout sarun as a pair but i'll give it a try only fr sanaya... i hope he doesn't leave😭😭
fascination thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
If SP decide to continue I will watch the show for Sanaya Irani !
Everyone is just thinking about Barun, his fight with Gul ( actually I don't really believe in this crap, waiting for the confirmation).
But what about Sanaya ? Just because Barun has film's offers the show must end ?
Ok I know that IPKKND will be not the same without Barun, but still What about Sanaya ? At this time she is the one who needs our support.

akila15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
try to watch it for sanaya...but very difficult to c  kushi with another guy...cant even imagine another person as asr or as kushi's pair...
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know how but 
i always there for sanaya
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm going to watch it for sanaya!and also going to wait for barun to return to the show!!!
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
If Barun quits I want IPKKND to end with Sarun!! 
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if barun leaves i want it to end with sarun!!!
cant see other man for kushi1!!!!!