India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Prashant -Stay away from Ansh & arati

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Prashant  is making me nervous and scared with his antics.
His talk of let go of his family to some one else is very scary .

Prashant ---
Don't  be happy that ansh loved your gift .  he is happy as he thought , it was his love ( gift ) of his papa ( yash ) . you are no where in his mind . you fool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why repent now , when everything is gone out of your hand . so, looking back your past with regret and desire is  of no use . your guilt is your act of selfishness .
you are most irresponsible guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo: Prashant you tooo late !!

You may get support of your papa ( Dubey ) as he is also a opportunist like you 

Photo

You ungrateful man ,
Stay away from our Yash's son .
 Ansh already has got world's best papa .
you and your papa  back off from the little one 
or else  you will face wrath of  Arya in future 

Yash --- save your son. he is in big trouble 
Arati ---- speak up and trust  your love about your past
Ansh ---- don't worry , your superman papa will rescue you 

PVians,
what is your view of prashant's sudden change of heart ??

Please comment and hit like

Edited by gcluv - 10 November 2012 at 3:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfPooja_11Shashi1984nirmalac99lulujjjjPriyasi-AarYaholic-PuvZanu93shalini28gafulu14

Shashi1984 IF-Dazzler
Shashi1984
Shashi1984

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I don't like that Prashant is coming close to Ansh. I know he is suffering from cancer, but if Ansh got to know that Prashant is his father, it cause a great affect on the little child's mind.

Yash-Ansh relationship is the best, and I don't want it to spoil due to Prashant. Now what is the use, when he got a wife and doing to be dad, then he throw Aarti and his unborn out of his life, and now when he got a shock, his wife Nida breaks with him, now he wants his son back in life. He is a real selfish. He is getting what he deserved. As you sow so shall you reap.

I want Aarti to tell everything to Yash, and save Ansh from this selfish man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluv

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shashi1984

I don't like that Prashant is coming close to Ansh. I know he is suffering from cancer, but if Ansh got to know that Prashant is his father, it cause a great affect on the little child's mind.

Yash-Ansh relationship is the best, and I don't want it to spoil due to Prashant. Now what is the use, when he got a wife and doing to be dad, then he throw Aarti and his unborn out of his life, and now when he got a shock, his wife Nida breaks with him, now he wants his son back in life. He is a real selfish. He is getting what he deserved. As you sow so shall you reap.

I want Aarti to tell everything to Yash, and save Ansh from this selfish man.

@ bold
rightly said
prashant can't love like yash do to ansh 
yash is  perfect father 
prashant stands no where near him

Edited by gcluv - 09 November 2012 at 10:31pm

Shashi1984

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I'm fed up of this python now...I just want to see ArYaHeart happy,cute, romantic moments baas...Only I want to say PythonAngry Plzz Leave our ArYa and Ansh alone and disappear with ur father!
Now U have No Right on them as My Yashu is Best Hubby and Best Papa so U stand no where so Plzz Leave!Angry

Edited by anu93 - 09 November 2012 at 10:03pm

gcluv

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
seriously speaking I really not liking prashant near Ansh. I think he will create problem in future regarding Ansh's custody. God prashant dont dare to come near Ansh coz he is not ur son . His father is Yash Schindhia. I really now want Aarti to tell Yash the truth though he will be angry on her but will keep his son with him.For me Yash is the best papa for Ansh. He had provided ansh with the faher's love which the little one is missing from his birth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjgcluv

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

Frankly speaking I'm fed up of this python now...I just want to see ArYaHeart happy,cute, romantic moments baas...Only I want to say PythonAngry Plzz Leave our ArYa and Ansh alone and isappeadr with ur father!
Now U have No Right on them as My Yashu is Best Hubby and Best Papa so U stand no where so Plzz Leave!Angry

prashant  is a python 
slowly showing his true selfish natureAngryAngryAngry

lulujjjj

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

seriously speaking I really not liking prashant near Ansh. I think he will create problem in future regarding Ansh's custody. God prashant dont dare to come near Ansh coz he is not ur son . His father is Yash Schindhia. I really now want Aarti to tell Yash the truth though he will be angry on her but will keep his son with him.For me Yash is the best papa for Ansh. He had provided ansh with the faher's love which the little one is missing from his birth.

Prashant growing proximity towards Ansh is making me scared Angry

lulujjjjshalini28

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gcluv

Originally posted by shalini28

Prashant growing proximity towards Ansh is making me scared Angry
me too.PythonMonkey IconsMonkey IconsMonkey Icons
btw di u r bengali naEmbarrassed

lulujjjjgcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index