Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

   

Detective game: what is this 1001.90?We all lost (Page 5)

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 14244

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by vidya.anand

May be something related to her husband's death...military secret and she was emotionally blackmailed and she took this drastic step...I mean to prevent the villain from defaming her husband...may be this code is something which will show off to the world that her late husband was a traitor or something...


There was something else i felt too...something like hypnotism...she knows some secret due to which the villain forced her into this... 

anyways, lets wait and see what it is...
but if this code could show that her husband is a traitor, why would she still keep it nah?
About the hynoptism dont know, wasnt much in the promo to be able to gauge this, at least for meLOL since i'm 0% in detective thingsLOL
But mindblowing investigative mind you have VidyaWink

Btw, a date was the first thing which came to my mind too but i am just trying to walk in Arjun's path and "LOOK BEYOND THE OBVIOUS" 
What say??

no, that code was written and put up in a pin up note on the fridge...my guess is that the villain stuck it there so that it always remains before her eyes and everytime she sees it, she gets tortured and gets driven to take this drastic step!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4DrashtiMiminits

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 14154

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

sorry yaar...wo mein arjun ki fan hoo...

ye aakade dekhane ke baad to dimag ghoom jata hai...

aur jab arjun ki baat aati hai to...i totally lost

LOL
thankfully Arjun isnt hearing you, otherwise you know what he'd say and hurt you like he used to do with our Riya, Riya ko phirbhi research desk bejena chahata ta, but where will he send you???
Mental asylum LOL


ha ha...mental asylum poora bhar gaya hai...aur sun hum sab usse ADDA keheta hai

agar chahe to aake dekh le...LOL
adda???LOL
And how do you know that the mental asylum is completely filled???Confused
Kuch to choot raha heinWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashtikaveriw2008vidya.anand

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 14154

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by vidya.anand

May be something related to her husband's death...military secret and she was emotionally blackmailed and she took this drastic step...I mean to prevent the villain from defaming her husband...may be this code is something which will show off to the world that her late husband was a traitor or something...


There was something else i felt too...something like hypnotism...she knows some secret due to which the villain forced her into this... 

anyways, lets wait and see what it is...
but if this code could show that her husband is a traitor, why would she still keep it nah?
About the hynoptism dont know, wasnt much in the promo to be able to gauge this, at least for meLOL since i'm 0% in detective thingsLOL
But mindblowing investigative mind you have VidyaWink

Btw, a date was the first thing which came to my mind too but i am just trying to walk in Arjun's path and "LOOK BEYOND THE OBVIOUS" 
What say??

no, that code was written and put up in a pin up note on the fridge...my guess is that the villain stuck it there so that it always remains before her eyes and everytime she sees it, she gets tortured and gets driven to take this drastic step!!! 
look beyond the obvious, seems the training Arjun was giving Riya , you also followed it
Shabash mere yaar
N about the vilain keeping it there as an emotional torture, sounds plausible
so lets wait and see then VidyaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gurmeet4Drashtividya.anand

vidya.anand IF-Sizzlerz
vidya.anand
vidya.anand

Joined: 06 May 2007
Posts: 14244

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

sorry yaar...wo mein arjun ki fan hoo...

ye aakade dekhane ke baad to dimag ghoom jata hai...

aur jab arjun ki baat aati hai to...i totally lost

LOL
ha ha...mental asylum poora bhar gaya hai...aur sun hum sab usse ADDA keheta hai

agar chahe to aake dekh le...LOL


kaveri ji...aap toh gaye kaam se...itna paagal pan bhi teek nahi hai...lol Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 15786

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

sorry yaar...wo mein arjun ki fan hoo...

ye aakade dekhane ke baad to dimag ghoom jata hai...

aur jab arjun ki baat aati hai to...i totally lost

LOL
thankfully Arjun isnt hearing you, otherwise you know what he'd say and hurt you like he used to do with our Riya, Riya ko phirbhi research desk bejena chahata ta, but where will he send you???
Mental asylum LOL


ha ha...mental asylum poora bhar gaya hai...aur sun hum sab usse ADDA keheta hai

agar chahe to aake dekh le...LOL
adda???LOL
And how do you know that the mental asylum is completely filled???Confused
Kuch to choot raha heinWink


ha chut to raha hai...tu jo nahi hai waha pe...LOLROFL




The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 18104

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Jo bhi hoga ...Samjjhe ya samjhyun samjha dega 

Par my mind goes  for dat Army secret only...

Dekhte hian wat is in store for us today ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miminits

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 14154

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Originally posted by haruhi26

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

sorry yaar...wo mein arjun ki fan hoo...

ye aakade dekhane ke baad to dimag ghoom jata hai...

aur jab arjun ki baat aati hai to...i totally lost

LOL
thankfully Arjun isnt hearing you, otherwise you know what he'd say and hurt you like he used to do with our Riya, Riya ko phirbhi research desk bejena chahata ta, but where will he send you???
Mental asylum LOL


ha ha...mental asylum poora bhar gaya hai...aur sun hum sab usse ADDA keheta hai

agar chahe to aake dekh le...LOL
adda???LOL
And how do you know that the mental asylum is completely filled???Confused
Kuch to choot raha heinWink


ha chut to raha hai...tu jo nahi hai waha pe...LOLROFL




ROFL meaning you are already there
but nahin nahin mein nahin aoongi mental asylum mein
mera dimaag abhi tak dheek heinEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriw2008

Miminits IF-Sizzlerz
Miminits
Miminits

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 14154

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Jo bhi hoga ...Samjjhe ya samjhyun samjha dega 

Par my mind goes  for dat Army secret only...

Dekhte hian wat is in store for us today ...
yep dear, since it concerns the army people, plus the husband already dead, maybe you are on the right trackSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_TaNi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index