Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Flora3333

<font color="#003333">Yes dear inshaAllah don't lose hope dear please! </font>

Dear hope left and we all dooo thz,, Dear i read ur comment that 2 weeks for normal that u gv up,,
read that what i say,we know past we k9 present but we don,t know future its truth we watch serial for arshi we want rabba arish,s sencs right i respect Bs a
Alooot dear and he desverd breakkk but 2 months,,
welll truth kya ha ONLY ALLAH K9 BS SOOO I RESPECT HIS DISCIONS ITS BETTER NA THY SHOW US BEAUTIFUL ENDING ARSHI LOVE STROY THAT LEAVS IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER,,,
I HOPE INSALLAH ASA HO HO GA,,,PARY DEAR
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks dear... I have mailed from my every ID and I have mailed each and everything what you have posted... And I am mailing them again...  By making different ID's...
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: love.khushi

Thanks dear... I have mailed from my every ID and I have mailed each and everything what you have posted... And I am mailing them again...  By making different ID's...

thanks dear ! plzzz do mail them !! and spam them
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sweetnoori

Dear hope left and we all dooo thz,, Dear i read ur comment that 2 weeks for normal that u gv up,,
read that what i say,we know past we k9 present but we don,t know future its truth we watch serial for arshi we want rabba arish,s sencs right i respect Bs a
Alooot dear and he desverd breakkk but 2 months,,
welll truth kya ha ONLY ALLAH K9 BS SOOO I RESPECT HIS DISCIONS ITS BETTER NA THY SHOW US BEAUTIFUL ENDING ARSHI LOVE STROY THAT LEAVS IN OUR HEARTS FOREVER,,,
I HOPE INSALLAH ASA HO HO GA,,,PARY DEAR

Yes dear not losing hope ... keep sending emails!
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I will not watch IPKKND without Barun...Not going to give up until we get what we want 
ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes guys ! we cant stop !! no wayyy
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Edella17

I will not watch IPKKND without Barun...Not going to give up until we get what we want 

Who will watch IPK without Barun??? 99.99% fans will quit.
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really appreciate ur efforts in gathering evrythin!!!! n will surely fight fr ipkknd!!!!!
Bonhi_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just contacted mumbai HEAD OFFICE and they assured me that they will forard my message and contact me back with the deails of what is going to happen to ipk ***took my no and email id and registered me...i got the registering mail***. they also said that they will consider abt the idea of season 2.
Now lets hope & pray for the best

ps: the show is deffo not ending is what they told me and in reply to my vehement protest of any other lead for khushi..said that they know of our love for sobti and will not jepardise it
Edited by Bonhi_ipkknd - 11 years ago
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
continuously sending mails to SP