Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why only MB forum? (Page 6)

SmoothCriminal Goldie
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

ShockedShocked This was my reaction when I read you post...Thought guess you are right...let me go and see the forum once again. And well well well...you are right. People don't bash actors here cause they found a much more entertaing thing i.e. bash and attack members. True this forum is not over crowded...coz mainly people interested in discussing show roll their eyes and just stay away coz theres hardly any show discussion posts (am talking abt the show MEIEJ that airs on Colors and not thats in everyone's head). Errrmmm...sensible posts...you are talking about wardrobe, hairstyle, how gorgeous Drishti Dhami is, how hot Vivian Dsena is, debating on who brings the TRP DD or VD  and blah blah blah types of posts, right?? Ohh there are like so many posts on that almost daily which keeps the forum very very active...But ...Oops somewhere in these sensible posts RK-Madhu and their beautiful love story is lostOuch...but well who cares about that here...so yes this forum is the best.Thumbs Up
girl i don't even know you but i completely agree with u everything u wrote its 100% trueEmbarrassedbullying and bashing people are definitely more entertaining wats better than scaring people from expressing their unbiased views it totally rocksOuch ...there are very few people that discuss the episodes the way they air and not wat they r imagining in their heads...i applaud u for ur honesty Clap its difficult to find that hereEmbarrassed 

but sadly ur most likely going to get bashed for stating ur unbiased opinionOuch different people wid different views from the "pack" isn't accepted hereOuch and i might get bashed as well for supporting uLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..Courageous_LeoPurpleHorizonEvIlNeSs_RoCkZsilent.desire

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Me too dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

-happilyunknown IF-Rockerz
-happilyunknown
-happilyunknown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Yup MB forum is the best *I cannot belive i am saying this* but it is the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_.Tanmaya.

_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
for all mbiansHug

.Tanmaya.

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I think this is the show at the moment which is lending people to watch it and want to discuss what they saw, probably that's the reason. 

.Tanmaya.

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmoothCriminal

[QUOTE=PurpleHorizon] know you but i completely agree with u everything u wrote its 100% trueEmbarrassedbullying and bashing people are definitely more entertaining wats better than scaring people from expressing their unbiased views it totally rocksOuch ...there are very few people that discuss the episodes the way they air and not wat they r imagining in their heads...i applaud u for ur honesty Clap its difficult to find that hereEmbarrassed 

but sadly ur most likely going to get bashed for stating ur unbiased opinionOuch different people wid different views from the "pack" isn't accepted hereOuch and i might get bashed as well for supporting uLOL 

OK for the record this is NOT bashing .But hon, I haven't  seen any post bashing bullying and bashing people and I log on to Madhubala forum thrice a day and read the 1st 10 pages. If you could post the link of any recent such article  then I am sorry for the mistake. But if there aren't any such articles being posted recently then it is unfair to post such comments -Not done

Plus people post both on the way they imagine the future track and also discuss what is happening currently. If you would like me to send you the links of at least 20 such posts which has been posted in the past 2 days then PM me. Again be positive

And if you think we have a shortage of such discussion threads then make one yourself and see how many people will join in. I for one would love to

And for the record nobody has bashed Purple Horizons comment. I have disagreed with it yes but I thought you supported amicable disagreements from your above commentConfused
Again saying unnecessarily that people are bashing in the forum when there is nothing going on, will only lead to fights and disrupt the peace of the forum which is sad for the people who enjoy coming here.  So before you make a statement, think .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccount_Darling_Arnav90

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Yes, I am liking the forum now. Before it was all members discussion forums it seemed like member forum than a show forum, but now a show forum after the new rules. A forum is for show discussion and actors appreciation etc. Don't why have problem with complaining posts, drooling posts, dressing posts, & trp so on? Last time I checked such topics come under this forum discussion which are not against rules, but oh well, people don't want show discussion. Then too bad , because It's is gonna be always like this as forums is always for show discussion & as for unrelated topics, mod close them if needed. Big smile Big smile'
Hey ya cutieee you really think that forum is now in peace. If so then why people cannot express their POV. When people express it that they found it filler, boring episode so why people come all over sunofying TM. Also makes another post targetting all those who not liked episode. Well if you say it is in peace after new rule so it is only few members POV. I think forum is now became too boring where people cannot even have decent fun or even can express their view. But ya if you think then it may be that way. Carry onThumbs Up

Note: No bashing, this is my POV.

Edited by emptyworld - 11 November 2012 at 12:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..ranithaCourageous_Leo_Darling_-SexyAngel-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Nafisa-

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Big smile'
Hey ya cutieee you really think that forum is now in peace. If so then why people cannot express their POV. When people express it that they found it filler, boring episode so why people come all over sunofying TM. Also makes another post targetting all those who not liked episode. Well if you say it is in peace after new rule so it is only few members POV. I think forum is now became too boring where people cannot even have decent fun or even can express their view. But ya if you think then it may be that way. Carry onThumbs Up

Note: No bashing, this is my POV.

Yes I read that post and I agree that reaction to the post was not acceptable. Sorry Disapprove
But you know compared to other forums MB forum is waaay peaceful. My view, not forcing any one to accept itSmile
Hope you will also come to think of it like this one day. And you didn't have to add in the disclaimer at the end. Not even a drunk RK raring up for a fight could have found any bashing in itLOL

-Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index