India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why only MB forum? (Page 5)

urmita Goldie
urmita
urmita

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i agree with u...i really dislike crowded places...
here i can peacefully read posts...comment on them...without having to tolerate people warring on their fab actors...
nd i like fun posts that doesnt bash anyone...
so i like MBforum...
i was originally in pkyek forum...but the show ended nd i only can visit their for ffs...so other than pkyek ffs...this is the only forum i come to now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

ShockedShocked This was my reaction when I read you post...Thought guess you are right...let me go and see the forum once again. And well well well...you are right. People don't bash actors here cause they found a much more entertaing thing i.e. bash and attack members. True this forum is not over crowded...coz mainly people interested in discussing show roll their eyes and just stay away coz theres hardly any show discussion posts (am talking abt the show MEIEJ that airs on Colors and not thats in everyone's head). Errrmmm...sensible posts...you are talking about wardrobe, hairstyle, how gorgeous Drishti Dhami is, how hot Vivian Dsena is, debating on who brings the TRP DD or VD  and blah blah blah types of posts, right?? Ohh there are like so many posts on that almost daily which keeps the forum very very active...But ...Oops somewhere in these sensible posts RK-Madhu and their beautiful love story is lostOuch...but well who cares about that here...so yes this forum is the best.Thumbs Up

OUCH
Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@TM - WORD. WORD. 

There are other forums that I visit and they are nothing short of a battlefield. 

MB forum  and Forum Wasiyon - Thumbs Up

.Tanmaya.

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

ShockedShocked This was my reaction when I read you post...Thought guess you are right...let me go and see the forum once again. And well well well...you are right. 
People don't bash actors here cause they found a much more entertaing thing i.e. bash and attack members. 
Um, I joined this forum 3-4 months ago and I've not seen a single post bashing any member and yes I read the comments too in any post, sooo...
True this forum is not over crowded...coz mainly people interested in discussing show roll their eyes and just stay away coz theres hardly any show discussion posts (am talking abt the show MEIEJ that airs on Colors and not thats in everyone's head).
Check again- there are at least 7 posts on Maliks revelation, RKs reaction ,future tracks and how RK Madhus relationship will be affected by the current track in the 1st 2 pages itself 
Errrmmm...sensible posts...you are talking about wardrobe, hairstyle, how gorgeous Drishti Dhami is, how hot Vivian Dsena is, debating on who brings the TRP DD or VD  and blah blah blah types of posts, right?? Ohh there are like so many posts on that almost daily which keeps the forum very very active...But ...Oops somewhere in these sensible posts RK-Madhu and their beautiful love story is lost
See above point
but well who cares about that here...so yes this forum is the best.Thumbs Up
Well I completely agree with you MB forum is the best- especially since we have awesome members like you Thumbs Up

My view given in black above. See yaSmile

Edited by ranitha - 10 November 2012 at 6:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccountsanu3108_Darling_.Tanmaya.Arnav90

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Yes, I am liking the forum now. Before it was all members discussion forums it seemed like member forum than a show forum, but now a show forum after the new rules. A forum is for show discussion and actors appreciation etc. Don't why have problem with complaining posts, drooling posts, dressing posts, & trp so on? Last time I checked such topics come under this forum discussion which are not against rules, but oh well, people don't want show discussion. Then too bad , because It's is gonna be always like this as forums is always for show discussion & as for unrelated topics, mod close them if needed. Big smile Big smile'

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 10 November 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccountArnav90

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
A very sweet post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccount_Darling_.Tanmaya.

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

ShockedShocked This was my reaction when I read you post...Thought guess you are right...let me go and see the forum once again. And well well well...you are right. 
People don't bash actors here cause they found a much more entertaing thing i.e. bash and attack members. 
Um, I joined this forum 3-4 months ago and I've not seen a single post bashing any member and yes I read the comments too in any post, sooo...
True this forum is not over crowded...coz mainly people interested in discussing show roll their eyes and just stay away coz theres hardly any show discussion posts (am talking abt the show MEIEJ that airs on Colors and not thats in everyone's head).
Check again- there are at least 7 posts on Maliks revelation, RKs reaction ,future tracks and how RK Madhus relationship will be affected by the current track in the 1st 2 pages itself 
Errrmmm...sensible posts...you are talking about wardrobe, hairstyle, how gorgeous Drishti Dhami is, how hot Vivian Dsena is, debating on who brings the TRP DD or VD  and blah blah blah types of posts, right?? Ohh there are like so many posts on that almost daily which keeps the forum very very active...But ...Oops somewhere in these sensible posts RK-Madhu and their beautiful love story is lost
See above point
but well who cares about that here...so yes this forum is the best.Thumbs Up
Well I completely agree with you MB forum is the best- especially since we have awesome members like you Thumbs Up

My view given in black above. See yaSmile

LOL...no not LOL...ROLFROFL

love u ranitha for ur aweosem comment, i seriously don't understand soem ppl problems

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranitha.Tanmaya._Darling_Arnav90

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandiniraizaada

A very sweet post
 thank uSmile

.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index