Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

Originally posted by sundasnaz

nice post

but things get worse when people not accept your opinion and goes personally.Cry
isi lye main nahi deti apni opinion..LOL

naz I am not pointing you so stop blaming yourself and nor I am pointing any individual.It is for everyone. There is lot of people around that personally say about each other.
ok,,Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

nice post

but things get worse when people not accept your opinion and goes personally.Cry
isi lye main nahi deti apni opinion..LOL

naz I am not pointing you so stop blaming yourself and nor I am pointing any individual.It is for everyone. There is lot of people around that personally say about each other.
ok,,Smile
ROFL humne samajhdari ki unlike others pm mien sulah kar liya. Hug
artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yea i agree with you.i joined this forum few days back and now it feels like i have been part of this forum and people here for sooo many days ..unlike other forums,the people here appreciate comment and like posts of the names unfamilier to them.love the piece here and love this forum

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranitha9staroneserialsnoaccount_Darling_.Tanmaya.Arnav90

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SmoothCriminal..PlayfulKiss..Courageous_LeoPurpleHorizonsilent.desire

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by backy

why do i visit only MB forum now-a-days????even though i do watch other shows which are part of I-F, maybe bcz MB forum is one of the forum which is neither over-crowded nor less-active, where people don't bash actors, show, CV and others, where even in worse episode u find positive and hopeful posts(remember mukund track?) where u welcome someone open heartily, where u can actually read some SENSIBLE posts, where time is actually worth spending but yes one of the best thing i like about this forum is that there is no bashing, keep it up guyz, don't let some1 come and fill it with negativity, keep it as clean as u can. 

m proud of u guyzHug

Excellent Post. I also like Madhubala Forum very much.
This Forum makes me happy and stay at Peace.
In this Forum Members are cordial.

_Darling_

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Totally agree dear...Thumbs Up...proud to b an MB forum member...love all my friends.Hug...they're so friendly and cooperative , no bashing ,nothing...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccount_Darling_.Tanmaya.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
ShockedShocked This was my reaction when I read you post...Thought guess you are right...let me go and see the forum once again. And well well well...you are right. People don't bash actors here cause they found a much more entertaing thing i.e. bash and attack members. True this forum is not over crowded...coz mainly people interested in discussing show roll their eyes and just stay away coz theres hardly any show discussion posts (am talking abt the show MEIEJ that airs on Colors and not thats in everyone's head). Errrmmm...sensible posts...you are talking about wardrobe, hairstyle, how gorgeous Drishti Dhami is, how hot Vivian Dsena is, debating on who brings the TRP DD or VD  and blah blah blah types of posts, right?? Ohh there are like so many posts on that almost daily which keeps the forum very very active...But ...Oops somewhere in these sensible posts RK-Madhu and their beautiful love story is lostOuch...but well who cares about that here...so yes this forum is the best.Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..SmoothCriminalCourageous_LeoSheDevilsilent.desireMR.KooL

AnokhiKhwahish IF-Dazzler
AnokhiKhwahish
AnokhiKhwahish

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
proud to be a member of mb forum...

.Tanmaya.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index