Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why only MB forum? (Page 12)

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

good one jules...good ur here when people are raising a finger at ya..:)
Its ironic seeing how a similar post was appreciated despite it being made when the story was moving forward!..Khairr! Its funny how i come online after so long to thisLOL Last time, people took advantage cuz i was busy with my assignments, that made it impossible for me to reply to everyone, but oups thats cuz i was not appreciating other people's POVSleepy I guess people were blind when i quoted and appreciated Nids' POV, despite her not agreeing to my post Khair,  the rate of amnesia is increasing i believeTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-Basilisk.Tanmaya.-Sexy-leverneArnav90

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

MB forum mein sab kuch hai joh dusere Forum mein nahi hai . 

MB mein Drama hai , action hai , Songs hai , Dance hai , Emotion hai ,  Comedy hai , aur toh aur disclaimer bhi likhte hain . 

In short Entertainment , Entertainment , Entertainment

aur hum Entertainment hain LOL LOL LOL .  

I love this Forum & Forum members Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccount--Rose--.Tanmaya.

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranitha

Hmmm I read all the posts( Pocos was the best) and you might be right. But I think along with sensible discussion posts we also need a little of the so called useless posts , drooling, ATs and stuff- a nice blend would be perfect. I mean reading only analyses won't be all that great right? What about fun posts- they are a great read
As for the bashing post , yes I had come across it but it slipped my mind. I agree with you that the reaction was completely unwarranted but on the positive note it was just 1 post. If we keep harping on it well it's going to lead to a lot of negativity isn't it?
OK sarcastic commentLOL, yeah it was intended as sarcastic but from the no of links you have posted here you clearly have been an active and awesome member so I'll say it again without the sarcasmSmile
Anyway nice chatting to you- See ya. I hope we'll butt heads again on one of your own show discussion postsSmile
Ohh yes I agree there should be a balance and I myself enjoy fun posts and have no problem with that but now its no more balanced...as the analysis posts or discussion posts are very few or infact negligible in this forum.  Ohh if this forcing opinion types of posts were just a few I would have had no problem but sadly thats not the case...I just gave you a link of the recent one...rest I would have to search which I didn't doLOL

Its ok...I wasn't offended with your sarcastic comments but replied to you only cause you made sense and a few others who did as well or so I thought. I don't bother wasting my time on replying to kids who have to always bring in actors and attack when its not even mentioned.Wacko someone else brings in their friends name in all the posts and force others to reply and then say people pointing fingers at them. Ppl have selective amnesia cause they think just cause they write well it hides their forcing opinions, sarcasm and bashing...crazy this place is..LOL...but yes peaceful (dead)Silly

Nice talking to you too even though we disagreed. Cya at some place thats sensible and worth our timeSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence...PlayfulKiss..ranithaMyAngelAbhayadyluvskatsilent.desire-Nafisa-EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear:-):-):-) Agree:-) I love Mb forum:-) Our forum   is the Best:-):-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccount.Tanmaya.

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
MB forum iz one of d besht forum. Wid all cordial n happy enviroment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

rimitimi2000 IF-Dazzler
rimitimi2000
rimitimi2000

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

MB forum mein sab kuch hai joh dusere Forum mein nahi hai . 

MB mein Drama hai , action hai , Songs hai , Dance hai , Emotion hai ,  Comedy hai , aur toh aur disclaimer bhi likhte hain . 

In short Entertainment , Entertainment , Entertainment

aur hum Entertainment hain LOL LOL LOL .  

I love this Forum & Forum members Embarrassed

awww i loved ur comment.

but i think i should edit my postOuch
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index