Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why only MB forum? (Page 11)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

How could u forget Jules ka post where she was attacked just because she stated tht the show was crap...that was her POV and it was criticizing and showing her displeasure...and anyway no one on the filler wala post has attacked the TM...it was her own fault as she brought DD fans in the picture where it was not needed...if it wasnt instigating i dont think people would have bothered to reply...
This is just my POV...i am stating the facts...as u said u hardly came here so i thiugh u shd know all the things so that u dont make a biased opinion...Big smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=4
I remember Jules post and also how she could not take any disagreement to her views...I commented so I know about it...I can say more but am not interested in pointing anyone's hotheadedness or arrogant replies yet again so I would keep mum on that. But just one point...There is difference in real criticism and just criticizing cause the show is not like how you want it to be or the char don't behave the way you would like and bashing the director for wasting the actor's talent. 
Thanks for your facts. I've seen all the bashing that goes on here and yes even in chat threads where people bash the members in their den but put up a saint face here in MF...So am not making a biased opinion...look through all my comments in the post and I just pointed out the mistakes does not matter what group or fandumb makes it. Anyways if you are enjoying in this forum and the discussion that takes place here, its good...enjoyment for everyone is different.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..adyluvskat-Nafisa-leverneEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

RaniGayetri_DD Senior Member
RaniGayetri_DD
RaniGayetri_DD

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Originally posted by hammer_hily

<font color="#ff0000">The forum is so much better without some certain bashers. they used to bash the lead actress, make fun of her and members always.Im so happy i can come here everyday and discuss the show.Big smileMods did a good job in applying the new rule.it has stop the bashers from coming here.i hope the forum always remains like this.</font>

Oh, really? I agree with this comment but if I remember you too made a post comparing DD vs VD which was instigating and against IF rules too.

I know I did and thts because i didnt like the actor thn.now i have started liking him with DD. i love her and started watching the show for her. its not wrong if i didn like the actor initially? its my choice but i was bashed badly so i didn come and i cannot take certain people for their behavior so just happy they are no more here. i was wrong to compare and wont do it again. the forum is much better without them.but some good people left too. i used to read post of black jaguar silent and m sad she left Ouch and another i cant remember her name.she has dp of beauty and the beast and she wrote posts on RishBala but from last few weeks i dnt see her posts either. but she left too.i hope they didn left for the bashers group. Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Arnav90-Nafisa-leverne

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

<font color="#ff0000">The forum is so much better without some certain bashers. they used to bash the lead actress, make fun of her and members always.Im so happy i can come here everyday and discuss the show.Big smileMods did a good job in applying the new rule.it has stop the bashers from coming here.i hope the forum always remains like this.</font>

Exactly ...just because mocking posts aren't allowed, so people are making the excuse of good writing posts which mods never banned them...No one told them to stop writing analysis...if they themselves stop it, then their fault not the forum or rules fault...and anyway, forum has so many other other good writers who write everyday ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RaniGayetri_DD

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Originally posted by leverne

How could u forget Jules ka post where she was attacked just because she stated tht the show was crap...that was her POV and it was criticizing and showing her displeasure...and anyway no one on the filler wala post has attacked the TM...it was her own fault as she brought DD fans in the picture where it was not needed...if it wasnt instigating i dont think people would have bothered to reply...
This is just my POV...i am stating the facts...as u said u hardly came here so i thiugh u shd know all the things so that u dont make a biased opinion...Big smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3282232&TPN=4
I remember Jules post and also how she could not take any disagreement to her views...I commented so I know about it...I can say more but am not interested in pointing anyone's hotheadedness or arrogant replies yet again so I would keep mum on that. But just one point...There is difference in real criticism and just criticizing cause the show is not like how you want it to be or the char don't behave the way you would like and bashing the director for wasting the actor's talent. 
Thanks for your facts. I've seen all the bashing that goes on here and yes even in chat threads where people bash the members in their den but put up a saint face here in MF...So am not making a biased opinion...look through all my comments in the post and I just pointed out the mistakes does not matter what group or fandumb makes it. Anyways if you are enjoying in this forum and the discussion that takes place here, its good...enjoyment for everyone is different.Smile
LMAOO! i couldnt take any disagreements! I sincerely stated, all those who disagreed, i respected their POV, .(and those were for people who did not get personal. I was told to switch channels, and that the only reason i had an issue was because of DD. But i also criticised Madhubala's character, surely that went to show i aint no stupid phan girl, but khairrr! Others are allow to express their POV, like yesterday where those who had an issue with my post were very happy to praise, and yet my post was seen as a bashing postClap Awesome cheers! How come you didnt ask the tm to change her channel btw? Oh yeah cuz she only had an issue cuz VD was not shown right? The sari nonsense did not improve the storyline, but friday's epi moved the track?Confused (And dont bother stating am here asking for a fight, because you know very well i have never bash any actors in this show.)

Anyways, Urvi no offence but people in this forum are all hypocrites. And am assuming you stated i bashed actors and the directors?*since u put that statement right after using my name* LMAOO, you are funny!.. Please show me where in my post i bashed the actors and directors? As a fan of this show, i expect to be able to express my POV freely without others feeling the urge  to bash me, just because i aint as great of a fan of their favourite actor. Sleepy 

ps! go back to my post and read it again before assuming am a stupid idiot who doesnt know how to appreciate other people's POV!.. Those who got personal with me, i gave them their reply! those who didnt i stated i respected their POV!! Maybe the blame of being selective that u threw at me, kinda applies to you, dont you think?

Edited by _innocent_ - 11 November 2012 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

noaccount-Rafa--Sexy-_Darling_BasiliskleverneArnav90

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Welcome back Juleez. Hug Going to sleep now. Bye:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

Exactly ...just because mocking posts aren't allowed, so people are making the excuse of good writing posts which mods never banned them...No one told them to stop writing analysis...if they themselves stop it, then their fault not the forum or rules fault...and anyway, forum has so many other other good writers who write everyday ...
Its bettter without those post! i dnt see the forum dying! its still very active, and that too without fun being made at the expense of members!.. those who have an issue can always leave the forum, they are not bound to stay hereBig smile

Basilisk-Sexy-_Darling_Arnav90

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
good one jules...good ur here when people are raising a finger at ya..:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Arnav90_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by backy

why do i visit only MB forum now-a-days????even though i do watch other shows which are part of I-F, maybe bcz MB forum is one of the forum which is neither over-crowded nor less-active, where people don't bash actors, show, CV and others, where even in worse episode u find positive and hopeful posts(remember mukund track?) where u welcome someone open heartily, where u can actually read some SENSIBLE posts, where time is actually worth spending but yes one of the best thing i like about this forum is that there is no bashing, keep it up guyz, don't let some1 come and fill it with negativity, keep it as clean as u can. 

m proud of u guyzHug
This is a good forum, the only problem is people love being selective! They find it offensive when for example a DD fan makes a post, but when the same i made from a VD fan then its ok! Thats what i dislike in this forum. But the MODS are fantastic. And we have fantastic writers here, whose analysis is a treat to read, so i agree, we have the oddd bashing here and there, after the new rules!.. but thats expected, i want to say congo to mods for their new rules for being effectiveSmile

-Rafa-BasiliskleverneArnav90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index