Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

why only MB forum? - Page 7

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
shahi...its ok yaar...chill maar babe..main chali...bye bye..and no one is bashing u dear..just coz u have a different pov..:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Reni and everybody even I am leaving from here so everyone chill. Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
leverne thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mymagic13

see that is ur pov n i think this forum has pretty good posts!! n nobody asked people to quit the forum so stop blaming others,, even i can say many of them do not come here becoz of certain people but that would be rude!!

n i dont need ur suggestion for anything at all!! i have pretty good frenz who i gel well with n we r all good together!! mb or not we ll be together!!

Meenu...hugs...MB or not...we will be together...😳
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: emptyworld

@PurpleHorizon - sorry to interupt in discussion but I completely agree with you. All the good writers are missing, many people stopped coming here, like almost all TM of whom good post you pasted. You also stopped coming here . We cannot have decent discussion here by placing our view. Anything done or said people sarted pointing you personally. There is lot whole group missing from here and now they are saying Mb forum rocks. I think whether they do not want to accept or trying to show that we are happy but in reality all good fun and discussion is missing.

Note : This is my POV so no bashing on me.

You can interrupt no problem at all😊 Exactly what I wanted to say that good writers don't post anymore here and discussions are no more healthy. Force your views is what rules here...and any disagreement and people jump to attack you. Its ok if people cannot accept the truth that this place makes no sense at all now...there is difference in a place being peaceful and a place being dead...shanti aur sannate mein farak hota hai...upto people whether they want to see this or just live in an illusion...am least bothered.
RaniGayetri_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The forum is so much better without some certain bashers. they used to bash the lead actress, make fun of her and members always.Im so happy i can come here everyday and discuss the show. ðŸ˜ƒ Mods did a good job in applying the new rule.it has stop the bashers from coming here.i hope the forum always remains like this.
Shahi, Don't know why you are taking everything seriously. Don't care about others...just make any kind of posts as you want as long as they follow IF rules...You can criticise MB, complain about it and DVD acting or any fun posts, but don't bring other fans mock actors or fans as that will cause fight ...I have seen many topics like dd dialogue delivery isn't good, but fans didn't jump and start bashing ...unless they mean it as a mocking and making fun of the actor and fans...

😳
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

My apologies to all the TMs whose posts's links I've posted here...nothing personal just stating facts.

Hmmm I read all the posts( Pocos was the best) and you might be right. But I think along with sensible discussion posts we also need a little of the so called useless posts , drooling, ATs and stuff- a nice blend would be perfect. I mean reading only analyses won't be all that great right? What about fun posts- they are a great read
As for the bashing post , yes I had come across it but it slipped my mind. I agree with you that the reaction was completely unwarranted but on the positive note it was just 1 post. If we keep harping on it well it's going to lead to a lot of negativity isn't it?
OK sarcastic comment😆, yeah it was intended as sarcastic but from the no of links you have posted here you clearly have been an active and awesome member so I'll say it again without the sarcasm😊
Anyway nice chatting to you- See ya. I hope we'll butt heads again on one of your own show discussion posts😊
This content was originally posted by: hammer_hily

<font color="#ff0000">The forum is so much better without some certain bashers. they used to bash the lead actress, make fun of her and members always.Im so happy i can come here everyday and discuss the show.😃Mods did a good job in applying the new rule.it has stop the bashers from coming here.i hope the forum always remains like this.</font>

Oh, really? I agree with this comment but if I remember you too made a post comparing DD vs VD which was instigating and against IF rules too.
leverne thumbnail

You can interrupt no problem at all😊 Exactly what I wanted to say that good writers don't post anymore here and discussions are no more healthy. Force your views is what rules here...and any disagreement and people jump to attack you. Its ok if people cannot accept the truth that this place makes no sense at all now...there is difference in a place being peaceful and a place being dead...shanti aur sannate mein farak hota hai...upto people whether they want to see this or just live in an illusion...am least bothered.

Which good writers are u talking abt...even i wanna know..so i can read their posts...its always good to appreciate good analysis...isnt it???

i know...even jules was attacked like i said..and i had completely agreed with her on the fact that the show was a drag during the sari change part...that was a filler...

and as far as the Filler wala post was concerned...the post was instigating when the TM brought the DD fans in the picture...it was not needed..y tell DD fans anything when it was irrelevant to the post...

and as far as being a peaceful forum is concerned..i dont like hypocrisy..i have seen the worst in this and other forums and i prefer the forum being that way...
The forum is nt dead..there are good discussions going on here...i am not the person who likes fun post so for me the forum is good..i rather have no fights here as i get them a lot on the personal front as well...

anyways its ur POV...i am no one to judge...😃

Urvi loved your comment... Good writers don't post anymore... They all left the forum... Opinion and criticism are seen as bashing... ðŸ¥±