Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

😲😲 This was my reaction when I read you post...Thought guess you are right...let me go and see the forum once again. And well well well...you are right. 

People don't bash actors here cause they found a much more entertaing thing i.e. bash and attack members. 
Um, I joined this forum 3-4 months ago and I've not seen a single post bashing any member and yes I read the comments too in any post, sooo...
True this forum is not over crowded...coz mainly people interested in discussing show roll their eyes and just stay away coz theres hardly any show discussion posts (am talking abt the show MEIEJ that airs on Colors and not thats in everyone's head).
Check again- there are at least 7 posts on Maliks revelation, RKs reaction ,future tracks and how RK Madhus relationship will be affected by the current track in the 1st 2 pages itself 
Errrmmm...sensible posts...you are talking about wardrobe, hairstyle, how gorgeous Drishti Dhami is, how hot Vivian Dsena is, debating on who brings the TRP DD or VD  and blah blah blah types of posts, right?? Ohh there are like so many posts on that almost daily which keeps the forum very very active...But ...Oops somewhere in these sensible posts RK-Madhu and their beautiful love story is lost
See above point
but well who cares about that here...so yes this forum is the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Well I completely agree with you MB forum is the best- especially since we have awesome members like you πŸ‘πŸΌ

My view given in black above. See ya😊

Edited by ranitha - 11 years ago
Yes, I am liking the forum now. Before it was all members discussion forums it seemed like member forum than a show forum, but now a show forum after the new rules. A forum is for show discussion and actors appreciation etc. Don't why have problem with complaining posts, drooling posts, dressing posts, & trp so on? Last time I checked such topics come under this forum discussion which are not against rules, but oh well, people don't want show discussion. Then too bad , because It's is gonna be always like this as forums is always for show discussion & as for unrelated topics, mod close them if needed. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ'Edited by Cutieee1992 - 11 years ago
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My view given in black above. See ya😊

LOL...no not LOL...ROLF🀣

love u ranitha for ur aweosem comment, i seriously don't understand soem ppl problems
noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 thank u😊
SmoothCriminal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

😲😲 This was my reaction when I read you post...Thought guess you are right...let me go and see the forum once again. And well well well...you are right. People don't bash actors here cause they found a much more entertaing thing i.e. bash and attack members. True this forum is not over crowded...coz mainly people interested in discussing show roll their eyes and just stay away coz theres hardly any show discussion posts (am talking abt the show MEIEJ that airs on Colors and not thats in everyone's head). Errrmmm...sensible posts...you are talking about wardrobe, hairstyle, how gorgeous Drishti Dhami is, how hot Vivian Dsena is, debating on who brings the TRP DD or VD  and blah blah blah types of posts, right?? Ohh there are like so many posts on that almost daily which keeps the forum very very active...But ...Oops somewhere in these sensible posts RK-Madhu and their beautiful love story is lost...but well who cares about that here...so yes this forum is the best.πŸ‘πŸΌ

girl i don't even know you but i completely agree with u everything u wrote its 100% true😳bullying and bashing people are definitely more entertaining wats better than scaring people from expressing their unbiased views it totally rocks ...there are very few people that discuss the episodes the way they air and not wat they r imagining in their heads...i applaud u for ur honesty πŸ‘ its difficult to find that here😳 

but sadly ur most likely going to get bashed for stating ur unbiased opinion different people wid different views from the "pack" isn't accepted here and i might get bashed as well for supporting uπŸ˜† 

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yup MB forum is the best *I cannot belive i am saying this* but it is the truth.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think this is the show at the moment which is lending people to watch it and want to discuss what they saw, probably that's the reason. 
ironwitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmoothCriminal

OK for the record this is NOT bashing .But hon, I haven't  seen any post bashing bullying and bashing people and I log on to Madhubala forum thrice a day and read the 1st 10 pages. If you could post the link of any recent such article  then I am sorry for the mistake. But if there aren't any such articles being posted recently then it is unfair to post such comments -Not done

Plus people post both on the way they imagine the future track and also discuss what is happening currently. If you would like me to send you the links of at least 20 such posts which has been posted in the past 2 days then PM me. Again be positive

And if you think we have a shortage of such discussion threads then make one yourself and see how many people will join in. I for one would love to

And for the record nobody has bashed Purple Horizons comment. I have disagreed with it yes but I thought you supported amicable disagreements from your above commentπŸ˜•
Again saying unnecessarily that people are bashing in the forum when there is nothing going on, will only lead to fights and disrupt the peace of the forum which is sad for the people who enjoy coming here.  So before you make a statement, think .

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

Yes, I am liking the forum now. Before it was all members discussion forums it seemed like member forum than a show forum, but now a show forum after the new rules. A forum is for show discussion and actors appreciation etc. Don't why have problem with complaining posts, drooling posts, dressing posts, & trp so on? Last time I checked such topics come under this forum discussion which are not against rules, but oh well, people don't want show discussion. Then too bad , because It's is gonna be always like this as forums is always for show discussion & as for unrelated topics, mod close them if needed. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ'

Hey ya cutieee you really think that forum is now in peace. If so then why people cannot express their POV. When people express it that they found it filler, boring episode so why people come all over sunofying TM. Also makes another post targetting all those who not liked episode. Well if you say it is in peace after new rule so it is only few members POV. I think forum is now became too boring where people cannot even have decent fun or even can express their view. But ya if you think then it may be that way. Carry onπŸ‘πŸΌ

Note: No bashing, this is my POV.
Edited by emptyworld - 11 years ago
ironwitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: emptyworld

Hey ya cutieee you really think that forum is now in peace. If so then why people cannot express their POV. When people express it that they found it filler, boring episode so why people come all over sunofying TM. Also makes another post targetting all those who not liked episode. Well if you say it is in peace after new rule so it is only few members POV. I think forum is now became too boring where people cannot even have decent fun or even can express their view. But ya if you think then it may be that way. Carry onπŸ‘πŸΌ

Note: No bashing, this is my POV.

Yes I read that post and I agree that reaction to the post was not acceptable. Sorry πŸ˜’
But you know compared to other forums MB forum is waaay peaceful. My view, not forcing any one to accept it😊
Hope you will also come to think of it like this one day. And you didn't have to add in the disclaimer at the end. Not even a drunk RK raring up for a fight could have found any bashing in itπŸ˜†