Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

how happy would sanaya have been (Page 4)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Very Very Awesome Post N Well Written.U Have Written What I Felt. For Sanaya I Will Watch The Show .Even If A New Actor Paired Opposite Her.For Her SP Should Continued The Show.For Her Professionalism N Dedication Towards Work This How SP Treat Her Favoring Other Actor So Much.I Salute To Sanaya Irani's Professionalism N Dedication Towards Work All Actors Should Learn From Her.I Want The Show To Continue .Even Barun Leaves.Hope N Pray They Continue The Show.As Long As Sanaya Is Part Of The Show Will Watch The Show For Her Sake.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saba-

appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
YA I WIL WATCH 4 HER. EXPECT ROMANTIC SCENES.
ipkkndlove Senior Member
ipkkndlove
ipkkndlove

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I don't know why people are demanding show to end instead of that we can demand to just end the story of Arnav-Khushi, i mean may be in story they could show arnav khudhi die in some accident & thsn ther daughter or son may be Aarav will be left and again Sanaya can play some other charachter as lead opppsite to some other lead. I am ok if Sanaya play lead with someother actor as some other charachter but not as Khushi. thos is how i want this show to go on. I know there won't be a magic of sarun but atleast we can give it a chance rather than our shpw to end. this way it will be a win-win situation. fan of arnav khushi will not be hurt as khushi will not be romancing some other man, sanaya will be steal lead of the show, our bwloved show will not end, all other charachters will not have to lose their job. This is just my pov.Hope everyone understand this way.
chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
We should understand one thing...Nobody is against Sanaya...But do u think Sanaya would be happy to do her act with all the ppl in IPK leaving???? And moreover this IPK is what it is due to Barun AND Sanaya...And not because of only one of them...

So lets be happy if they end it in a good note...Instead of butchering the story and characters just for the sake of running it.,.

reemamariyam

Loveusanaya Goldie
Loveusanaya
Loveusanaya

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Very very true...I also feel bad for her
arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
bt there is only sanaya yarr .. poor soul what 'll she do alone ... no daljeet , no payaash .. no barun .. we all love sarun not any individual barun / sanaya ... they rockzzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saba-reemamariyam

nidinanisam Senior Member
nidinanisam
nidinanisam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
4 me no sarun= no ipkknd. even if sanaya quits tis wud be my reaction
lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Well said! It's not that easy 4 an actress to sustain herself in this industry 4 long,y should sanaya go jobless 4 something shez not at all responsible for?! She worked so hard 2 carry the show when barun was on leave,was it to see this day when viewers will ditch her when she needs them the most?! If 1 loves sarun equally n can leave the show for 1,can't he watch the show for the other one 4 sometime? It's very easy to say that v wud ditch if sanaya quits too bt m sure that wudn't hv bn the case,there r many shows as examples where loss of female lead didn't affect viewership much bt male lead did! I will watch the show for sanaya definitely!

reema2406

Go to top