Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

how happy would sanaya have been (Page 2)

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
wonderful post...

i was kinda wondering the same...would there have been same kind of response on media n just yhe same hype has it been Sanaya who had asked for indefinate break???

or is this strictly for Barun???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..MrDarcyfan

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Everyone is saying NO sarun =No IPK ... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07MrDarcyfanreemamariyam

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
ll stop watching if either of dem quits

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007anjaani07MrDarcyfanreemamariyam

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I would have reacted the same way if SI was leaving! This is about ARHI and SARUN! Not Sanaya or Barun!

If they mess with this golden equation it will not work! This story was about ARHI! We don't want to see Khushi romance another man! The reverse would have been true as well!

I love Sanaya and applaud her dedication and professionalism! But this story was about ARHI and we want it to end with it being about ARHI!!

We have no guarantee that BS will be back! So if he is not back Khushi will either end a widow or divorced or with another man!

Is THAT how we want this epic love story to end??

That is why we say end it on a high note! Trust me Sanaya will bag a show no issues! Many will want to hire her! She is so fabulous!! She wont sit at home for long. But we don't want IPK to end because of low ratings either and the butchering of the story!

Better to end it on a high point when we will always look back on it as a great show.

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 09 November 2012 at 9:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007bepatientlolly143anjaani07-MKB-reemamariyam

sun2011 Goldie
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Glad about this post for Sanaya Irani - she rocks and has a great attitude to life and acting - may we see her on big screen bollywood movies as female lead soon 

ngeljospate22VIMAL.SM

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Guys, you don't even know what the upcoming track is about and already you want to end it??!! Barun is going on break, it doesn't mean he's gone for good!! Let him rest, reenergize, and refresh!! He will be back!! Think of it as a summer break!! LOL And just because he's leaving doesn't mean you can't watch the show for Sanaya and the others!! You never know this track maybe  good!! They are not ending the show for a reason!! And that reason is Barun!! There is still more story left to tell!! It's not over!! Well, you may watch it or not!! But I know I will still watch the show as long as Sanaya and the others are there!! Approve 

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ngeljo

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

No one said No Barun = No IPKKND    it is   No Sarun = No IPKKND.

and about feelings of Sanaya you think first practically the whole cast has left and she will be surrounded with all new faces and definately TRP's are not gonna rise with the said track which PH want to follow so what is gonna be her frame of mind at that time?

Its no use debating about Sanaya or Barun coz for us many fans out here they are ONE 

sana535ngeljoreemamariyam

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Guys, you don't even know what the upcoming track is about and already you want to end it??!! Barun is going on break, it doesn't mean he's gone for good!! Let him rest, reenergize, and refresh!! He will be back!! Think of it as a summer break!! LOL And just because he's leaving doesn't mean you can't watch the show for Sanaya and the others!! You never know this track maybe  good!! They are not ending the show for a reason!! And that reason is Barun!! There is still more story left to tell!! It's not over!! Well, you may watch it or not!! But I know I will still watch the show as long as Sanaya and the others are there!! Approve 

Shreya

Barun is not gonna come back thats for sure coz he himself said he does'nt know for how long the script will require him to be out but its gonna be a long break.

As for still more to the story - I dont know if you are aware of a forum created by 4lions wherein they have specifically stated that IPK for them has run its course and if we fans want it to continue we have to give them writeups of storyline as they dont anything to offer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MKB-

Go to top