Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

A Production House Run By 4 Kids! (Page 3)

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

I have wondered the same
why is it always Gul this and Gul that

There is Nissar
There is Rajesh
Dont know the 4th lion

Do they just sit and watch the crcus
dont they have a say?

Rima... Gorky is the 4th Lion and he is Gul's man I have heard!!

I am pissd off at Gul for all the mess she has made. She puts Ekta to shame!

But there are others too in his and their names do appear in the credits so why arent they coming and saying anything? When people lament its not always against GUL, they are cursing the PH and nicknaming the 4Lions... and they are part of that at least so why the hiding?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouse

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by jules

Originally posted by mayuri099

I have been defending Gul/PH and will continue to do so, but one thing even I am not getting why are they absolutely silent?

Well guess I gave you food for thought then!!! Wink

I do have my own theory, will hold on to that up until I get further information.WinkBut, I do think every time they open their mouth they create a bigger mess than they are already in. Maybe, it is better for them to keep silent as long as they can. 

Closing your eyes doesnt make things go away is all I have to say for them!!
They have messed up in the past, lied then too, kept the silence and came back months later with clarifications that didnt add up!!! But this mess is on a massive scale!!

They dont even understand the extent and am sure they didnt imagine it would be this bad!! Its hurting them and is gonna haunt them for long... yet they hold on to silence?
NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

this post will be closed soon i know...but before that i would like to say what i have to say.

this PH is definitely most unprofessional when it comes to "being transparent". we are not expecting 100% transparency but keeping fans in the dark like this even at the nth hour is ridiculous.

they should learn something about being honest.

i agree wid ur post...
JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Nice post Jules! 

Agreed! 

May be they just named that sound cool, there is only one billi! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jules

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I guess all of them lost interest in the show too? When I see the show these days all I see are mistakes, I don't see commitment from any side.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

julesMiss Cherie

pinkeye IF-Sizzlerz
pinkeye
pinkeye

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I exactly dnt knw if d shw is running by 4lions or 4kids or 4whtever, one thing i knw they
lack professionalism. They did blunders one after the other and annoyed their audience. Frankly speaking i believe
no one is only responsible for this whole mess- be it the actor, the ph, the channel. Every one has their share in
creating this. Bt as it is seen, mst people are leaving d shw including cvs, writers, actors , the ph is mre to blame I
guess fr dis never ending tamasha as they are the authority fr all these people.

Fr many years, i believed Ekta Kapoor and BT were the ones who are suicidal and self-destructive in nature. This
ph made me realise no there cn be worse people than them. The people who say they have cmpleted d stories and
Course hv been dne, wht cn be said fr them is beyond my words. If d authority accept that they ran out of resources
fr a project, wht is left fr d employees then? Sorry to say i hv zero respect and admiration left in me fr all these.
I dnt kn abt d lead actor, i am surely tking a break whi ch i dnt knw fr hw lng frm these nonsense tamasha which
cn harm my sanity.

rini_katjules

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I'll say just one thing... Barun quitting/leaving/long-short break news keeping aside... 4lions are the most unprofessional group of people.

They are active on social networking sites to communicate with fans..yet they never do so
They talk rudely to fans
They make senseless episodes for the sake of money and admit it openly too
They loose interest in old shows once they have new ones to play with

Gul may be Devi Maiyya re-incarnation as a human but the fact is she is unprofessional. Why I blame her only? Because Gautam Hegde, Barun, Sanaya, Akshay, Abhaas .. always mention her separately. They do mention Nisaar too but it's mostly Gul who they give the credit most of the time.

So for IPKKND, she is the face. If she was praised for IPK 6 months back then she is to be blamed now too. It can't be just flowers and no stones.

I get that Barun is fatigued and tired, hence the leave. But what about Akshay, Deepali and Daljeet?

They tired to leave only because their roles "meant nothing". And who is responsible for that, pray tell me? I think the entire team is over worked and fatigued and it shows on screen. These tracks are so lame that anyone would want a break. 

I just don't get it why can't they take a break for 2-3 months and come back with the same team, motivated and enthusiastic for season 2.

All in all they themselves killed the show. Really heart breaking as a viewer.

rini_katjules

-BrokenDreamer- IF-Dazzler
-BrokenDreamer-
-BrokenDreamer-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

I have wondered the same
why is it always Gul this and Gul that

There is Nissar
There is Rajesh
Dont know the 4th lion

Do they just sit and watch the crcus
dont they have a say?
All credits was Given to Gull ,,as it was her thgt,,
and sterday barun {i knw it was forcefully,,may be he was at gun point} Gave credit to ONLY Gull Mataa 3 Chuhas name wasnt der,,!!

Go to top