Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I exactly dnt knw if d shw is running by 4lions or 4kids or 4whtever, one thing i knw they
lack professionalism. They did blunders one after the other and annoyed their audience. Frankly speaking i believe
no one is only responsible for this whole mess- be it the actor, the ph, the channel. Every one has their share in
creating this. Bt as it is seen, mst people are leaving d shw including cvs, writers, actors , the ph is mre to blame I
guess fr dis never ending tamasha as they are the authority fr all these people.

Fr many years, i believed Ekta Kapoor and BT were the ones who are suicidal and self-destructive in nature. This
ph made me realise no there cn be worse people than them. The people who say they have cmpleted d stories and
Course hv been dne, wht cn be said fr them is beyond my words. If d authority accept that they ran out of resources
fr a project, wht is left fr d employees then? Sorry to say i hv zero respect and admiration left in me fr all these.
I dnt kn abt d lead actor, i am surely tking a break whi ch i dnt knw fr hw lng frm these nonsense tamasha which
cn harm my sanity.
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll say just one thing... Barun quitting/leaving/long-short break news keeping aside... 4lions are the most unprofessional group of people.

They are active on social networking sites to communicate with fans..yet they never do so
They talk rudely to fans
They make senseless episodes for the sake of money and admit it openly too
They loose interest in old shows once they have new ones to play with

Gul may be Devi Maiyya re-incarnation as a human but the fact is she is unprofessional. Why I blame her only? Because Gautam Hegde, Barun, Sanaya, Akshay, Abhaas .. always mention her separately. They do mention Nisaar too but it's mostly Gul who they give the credit most of the time.

So for IPKKND, she is the face. If she was praised for IPK 6 months back then she is to be blamed now too. It can't be just flowers and no stones.

I get that Barun is fatigued and tired, hence the leave. But what about Akshay, Deepali and Daljeet?

They tired to leave only because their roles "meant nothing". And who is responsible for that, pray tell me? I think the entire team is over worked and fatigued and it shows on screen. These tracks are so lame that anyone would want a break. 

I just don't get it why can't they take a break for 2-3 months and come back with the same team, motivated and enthusiastic for season 2.

All in all they themselves killed the show. Really heart breaking as a viewer.
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rima

I have wondered the same

why is it always Gul this and Gul that

There is Nissar
There is Rajesh
Dont know the 4th lion

Do they just sit and watch the crcus
dont they have a say?

All credits was Given to Gull ,,as it was her thgt,,
and sterday barun {i knw it was forcefully,,may be he was at gun point} Gave credit to ONLY Gull Mataa 3 Chuhas name wasnt der,,!!
jules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blackdice1001

I guess all of them lost interest in the show too? When I see the show these days all I see are mistakes, I don't see commitment from any side.. 

Hello again!!
They may not be involved in this particular shows nitty gritties but nevertheless this is a product of the PH and when the PH is o=under such venomous attack why would they be resting!!
jules thumbnail
Originally posted by: vellainsaan

I'll say just one thing... Barun quitting/leaving/long-short break news keeping aside... 4lions are the most unprofessional group of people.

They are active on social networking sites to communicate with fans..yet they never do so
They talk rudely to fans
They make senseless episodes for the sake of money and admit it openly too
They loose interest in old shows once they have new ones to play with

Gul may be Devi Maiyya re-incarnation as a human but the fact is she is unprofessional. Why I blame her only? Because Gautam Hegde, Barun, Sanaya, Akshay, Abhaas .. always mention her separately. They do mention Nisaar too but it's mostly Gul who they give the credit most of the time.

So for IPKKND, she is the face. If she was praised for IPK 6 months back then she is to be blamed now too. It can't be just flowers and no stones.

I agree Gul is the face for IPK.. but now the muck is splashing on the PH too not just on Gul's face... so when the integrity of their joint venture is on the line... why are the rest mum too?
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree @ pinkeye and @ vellainsaan  This PH people r very unprofessional...  I don't know in this whole mess whom to blame more or whom to blame less... But I personally  think everyone  be it PH/SP/Actor himself  r to be blamed in this whole fiasco as no one came clear in this matter clearly...Though actor somewhat said something vaguely but that arised more doubts ... But channel and Sp r all quiet in this matter... I don't know why the co-producers other than Gul too r not coming forefront  inclearing the doubts... 
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post Juhi! 😊

This PH will go down as the worst in history. They made a mess of their first show and people gave them a second chance, fans came back and watched their show again. But alas! these guys have a reputation of abandoning the old for the new.

All are to be blamed for the fiasco - ph, sp, actor.

Why talk to the media when u are not sure? This only invites trouble. Whatever the matter, give out a clear statement.. Whatever it might be. This avoids so much chaos and bitterness truly.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jules

Hello again!!
They may not be involved in this particular shows nitty gritties but nevertheless this is a product of the PH and when the PH is o=under such venomous attack why would they be resting!!

PR skills, PR skills. This PH does not have even an ounce of it.
Also, hi jules :) Didn't see you in last two days or so.
Edited by blackdice1001 - 11 years ago
Frigate thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am tired of ranting, Jules! All I can say is that I have never come across any organization/company that is as unprofessional as 4kittens! How they have been able to get away without making ONE statement is beyond my comprehension! I know little to nothing about the showbiz industry; esp. Indian, but I can say that this PH is not fit to be called professional by any strech of the definition of the word! Pathetic, is all I can call them.
jules thumbnail
Originally posted by: chaitra2011

Good post Juhi! 😊

This PH will go down as the worst in history. They made a mess of their first show and people gave them a second chance, fans came back and watched their show again. But alas! these guys have a reputation of abandoning the old for the new.

All are to be blamed for the fiasco - ph, sp, actor.

Why talk to the media when u are not sure? This only invites trouble. Whatever the matter, give out a clear statement.. Whatever it might be. This avoids so much chaos and bitterness truly.

Even the word mess is embarrassed seeing this one!!!