India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A Production House Run By 4 Kids!

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Once upon a time, four 10 year olds came together, met in the park with their piggie banks! They all had been saving up from their junkie food fund. They sat and broke their own piggies and saw how much they had saved up. Suddently one had an idea, she had received an A+ in her story writing competion so she decided to write stories and make big shows, the others were excited about it and another jumped at the idea and offered to bring his daddy camera along. The others too joined in as they didnt want their friendship to break and thought they would figur out what they were good at on the way.
Suddenly they heard the Lion at the nearest ongoing circus roar and they said in union...

Lets call ourselves 4Lions!!!

So while the forums deals with the news of Barun leaving/ quitting/ talking a short-long break, I cant help but think where are the producers of this show?
And this PH doesnt have one but 4!!

For weeks, may be months now rumours have been doing the rounds that the PH house is hell bent on neglecting and ruining the show because of their incapability to manage more than one venture at one time and history stands proof of that!!

Then started the rumours about actors wanting out because of poor storyline and their nil participation and role in it! The PH was bashes for being unprofessional (leaking news to the media on the sly), for being extremely rude to viewers and fans in their comments and replies and for abandoning the show to set grounds for their new one.
Gul was the face we named to vent and complain cause this was her 'baby'. She conceptualized it and then moved on to get audience to qubool another show. And the rumours all doing the rounds are pointing the needles at her being the maker of all the mess.

But my question is, arent there more producers that run this PH. Yeah, may be each of them have the responsibility of some shows under their wing, yet the PH is a joint venture and everyone associated with it gets the bad publicity and name.

So while Gul seems to be on another plant, why is no one else coming out and dealing with the mess. Isnt some guy called Rajesh something the producer who is always on the sets of IPK, where is he??

Or is Gul the ringmaster of all these lions? And do they do the circus as per her lashing?
This only makes them all look bad and silence can sometimes be taken for acceptance! So are all the accusations true and they dont know how to deal with it yet?

Guess only time will tell!!

Edited by jules - 10 November 2012 at 8:56pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005Dreamer-89Arshi2gthr4evrcagirlblackdice1001bhagyatharaI_Dont_Knowtashug9nomad.nessvinu.srhighonshowsFrigatevellainsaanpreethi.saseedaIceflamesBornToShipArShigatheringstormJerryTheMouseChaandaniyaDivya429medha16smitarabracadabraSaJanLuv14Akanksha-anjaani07Miss CherieChanna_mereyaaCHIPPEDCUP..Suhana..FairyLiquidSoapMihrimahrima

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Respectfully disagree with your title they are not kids even kids nowadays dont do those kind of mistakes,they are not dogs even dogs to phir bhi loyal ho te hain so basically they are wait for it CHUHAS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BornToShipArShiJerryTheMousejules

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BornToShipArShiJerryTheMousejules

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I have been defending Gul/PH and will continue to do so, but one thing even I am not getting why are they absolutely silent?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katshinaajulesgatheringstorm

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Nice post TM.
They are not 4 kids but 4 snakes. Snakes are supposed to bite the one that fed them with milk. So they are definitely snakes but I say they are anacondasAngry
What more can we expect from a PH which swears by their mommies and who are asked not to talk to strangersLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictiongatheringstormMiss CherieshinaaJerryTheMousejules

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
to top it all the ph has not yet yes yet come out with official confirmation to the status. they just shoot  from actors  shouldersOuch bloody chuheAngry
even barun's11/28/40 day  leave came to existance LOL but dont know when their next week will comeConfusedSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jules

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
this post will be closed soon i know...but before that i would like to say what i have to say.

this PH is definitely most unprofessional when it comes to "being transparent". we are not expecting 100% transparency but keeping fans in the dark like this even at the nth hour is ridiculous.

they should learn something about being honest.

JerryTheMousejulesMiss Cherie

jules IF-Rockerz
jules
jules

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asr2kkg

this post will be closed soon i know...but before that i would like to say what i have to say.

this PH is definitely most unprofessional when it comes to "being transparent". we are not expecting 100% transparency but keeping fans in the dark like this even at the nth hour is ridiculous.

they should learn something about being honest.

Shocked Why are u saying it will be closed?

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JerryTheMouse

Go to top