Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 97)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
It would be great if tmls comes back but am not sure audiences give the concept a try cause some were ok and not all the new comers were great.

Lik have you heard of Vandana Gupta, I heard did some south movies. I never heard of her my sister she only saw one briefly called Thavam & Hyderabadi Nawabs

I'll be watching her tmls episode soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Oh, lol I didn't even see your post before. Yeah I was playing hide and seek. Hahaha.

Cleaning out my inbox a bit right now.

TMLS-- I think it was a bit too short. It needed 2 hours instead of 1 1/2 with ads.  And yeah, some were better than others.  

Vandana Gupta, I read that name recently somewhere. But don't know where. But I don't know anything about her. I googled her and well, there is one Vandana Gupta who has a "scandal." But don't know if it's the same person.
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
She has "scandal" maybe is her thats crazy, well this one about 24 - 25

Oh I see thats why some of the episodes is 45 minutes cause of over rated ads

Besides Viraf episode which other have you seen

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
LOL I had to do a full scan after googling, just to be safe. LOL

Nothing, just Viraf-Shilpa one.  People said the first one was good.  And some others said MIK one was good too. But I only watched that one episode.  
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I didn't get MIK episode yet will watch it tomorrow with the rest

All I can say tv needs Viraf & Gautam on screen with great scripts and great acting co-star playing mature characters.

Who would like to see Viraf and what role you see him playing

Chitra answer this question too

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Well GR, I am looking forward to SLB's production.  I mean sure the man may hack it up like many of his films, but at least it will be grand.  And who knows maybe he won't hack it up.  LOL

VPP, errr I know you're no fan of SI, but I kind do want to see him and SI together now.  LOLLOL

Yes, though I haven't seen GR, they both need to be on tv.  

It looks like the good peeps on TMLS all are getting their shot.  Gautam Rode, Mala Salariya, VPP.

By the way, you mentioned Siddanth Karnick--he and VPP were both in Mahi's way. LOL

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Yes I just realized when I watched tmls that he was also part of mahi way. I didn't recognized him in the pics and I never knew his name.

I have no preference who there co-star will be as long as they can act and fit the role. I nothing about SI and what little I've seen of her in ipk was great. Ipk put her in a position where she can choose & pick roles. We know she wasn't the first choice for ipk but now she be the first choice of roles offered

Edited by pyar-ishk - 16 December 2012 at 9:31pm

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Oh, and what you said about mature. Word. Mature characters. Oh, how awesome it would be. 

And you know what he described about his track for IPK, I would've so watched that. Even before knowing, many of us were ready to watch IPK for his entry.

Oh well.  Better or for worse, I want him to be on with an awesome role. And if it's with SI, hahah it would be pretty awesome. --Fangirls would go nuts--Both pros and antis.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index