Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 95)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Gosh Lik those pics her face her are sullen in and cheeks are high and nose is the same. I don't see any knife procedures but maybe some injection and expensive firming cream but no surgery or botox

I never find her attractive either but like SS said there is still emotions on her face and not the statue look

Edited by pyar-ishk - 15 December 2012 at 1:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Well, you came just as I am about to eat. So later. LOL

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Ok later I'll ask my question later oh I can just go find out myself LOL

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Hey, I forgot to tell you guys. Mohit Raina had a twitter, deleted his twitter because of I think crazy fans, then reactivated it.LOL
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Can someone please explain who is who on PR?

There's Archana, Purvi and who the hell is Ovi?

The two supposedly pregnant by Ajrun are Purvi and Ovi, right?

If Ovi is the 'obsticle' how come there's a new guy for Purvi--Onir or something.

Edited by likarsh - 15 December 2012 at 8:02pm
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL

Was a third person responsible for the Abhinav Shukla-Annie Gill break-up?

By TellychakkarTeam 15 Dec 2012 - 20:00
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Abhinav Shukla And Annie Gill

It is known to one and all that the lead of Sony Entertainment Televisions' AnamikaAnnie Gill was in a relationship with Abhinav Shukla who was last seen in Hitler Didi till they went their own ways six months ago.

But, now our khabru gives us some information on what made them call their relation off.

It is said that Abhinav, who is normally a player, was very serious with Annie and the couple had been even living together. But, then when Abhinav's mother came down to live with her son from Punjab, Annie had to move out. During this period, she came closer to someone else. Since Abhinav started sensing that something was wrong. Hence, he confronted her after which she admitted that was seeing someone else. This is what led them to go their own ways.

Since, then Abhinav has been in a relationship with Sumona Chakravarti (Bade Achhe Lagte Hain).

When we spoke to Annie, she said, "We were never living together. We lived in the same building and there was no mother or someone who led to our breakup. Sometimes, some things are not meant to be. Especially, when there are times where you're not working and the other person is extremely busy. There were many other reasons that led to what happened between us."

Annie who has done a couple of reality shows such as Zor Ka Jhatka and Khatron Ke Khiladi also goes to say, "I have cordial relationships with all my exes but I don't believe in carrying a baggage forward. If you happen to ask me about my relationship sometime next year, it wouldn't matter." She also rejected the rumour that the presence of a third man spoiled things for them. "I am very much single and had I been in a relation, you people would have come to know about it."

We were unable to touch base with Abhinav for he is out on one more of his nature escapades. He had earlier found an opportunity to satiate his adventurous streak by taking part in Survivor India.

We also tried talking to Sumona, but she refused to comment.

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under 'Gossip' section is pur

-Nakshatra-

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I did tell you Ekta is the only closee in following us soaps of switching partners

Ovi & Purvi both are Archana daughters, the only thing here is Archana adopted Purvi when she was separated from Manav.

Arjun was engage to Ovi in Canada before coming to India. Arjun & Purvi had that cliche hate that turn to love. Purvi wanted to leave for her sister but the worked it out was about to be married. I don't know what happened that both women are pregnant for him and Purvi is married to a doctor.

I haven't watch for awhile cause an actor I started liking left the show, so I miss the nitty gritty of the back story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
I didn't know Abhaniv was dating, cause he's a big flirt

As for Mohit, I see he has some of those fans too

I also wish some of these actors/actresses stop whining and just do there job and shut up. Gosh do the role you're paid for, don't like hate mails . Boo Hoo

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/i-cant-go-malls-fear-being-insulted-chahat-khanna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index