Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 93)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
No Lik thats answer can be 50/50 which is very smart and also keep media from poking and putting you with every woman you stand next to you're dating. I mean after reading the guy isn't simple so it make sense he doesn't give the simple cliche answer of single ready to mingle Sleepy

Gosh look at the answers he give if he was disappointed that ipk when off the air.

The man love messing the media and there is one one other actor Siddhant Karnick. This guy compare his future wife to bike.

These type of people have wicked sense of humor can't make things easy it goes against there nature LOL

I still say no he doesn't have one but is dating a lot and that answer of " for me to know and you to keep guessing" is politically correct.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
He is not media shy. He knows how to handle things better. I think he would say yes if he really does see someone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the video Lik

I always adore Sudah, amazing actress

Chitra why you hate Karan Johar

KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Karan criticised Anushka's looks in KWK.

See what she has done to herself. Angry

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 15 December 2012 at 10:11am

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
KJo is a drama queen. He stirs up shit between the actresses, and on his show makes sure to create drama.

He also criticizes actresses looks and their body.  To Priyanka, he told her she bad (and fat?) she looked bad in Krrish.  To Anushka he called her someone that's not really pretty or something like that.

He's an a hole. Anushka's looks are different.  They are not the 'conventional Indian' look, her mother is from one of the Himalayan states, and you can see some of that in Anushka.  

Of course now Anushka has messed up her face (not blaming just Karan, here since it's been about two years since her appearance on Karan's show.  

Also he is a jackass, along with others in the Indian media elite who loves criticizing and making fun of people's accents.  Kangana for instance.  She has a Himalayan accent--plus yes her English wasn't as good.  And while they make fun of accents, then criticize others for fake accents (which I do agree that fake accents are annoying).  But if they make fun of peeople's real accents, who are they to judge others for fake accents?

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I googled Sudha Chandran because she's on SB? now.  And that link is the firs one I got.  After reading she's the judge of a Kerala dance show, I realize I had seen her in some clips from that show, too.

She is so poised, and go strongly elegant and graceful.  I was in awe while watching the interview.

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I googled Sudha Chandran because she's on SB? now.  And that link is the firs one I got.  After reading she's the judge of a Kerala dance show, I realize I had seen her in some clips from that show, too.

She is so poised, and go strongly elegant and graceful.  I was in awe while watching the interview.

@Bold: Word! 

Anushka did what she did because of the constant criticism. Her insecurity got her into more trouble. She was naturally beautiful.

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
You're off?

GN. Chitra.

I'm gonna be off too.  Have some housework to do.

Edited by likarsh - 15 December 2012 at 10:35am

-Nakshatra-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index