Dharampatni

   

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009

Posts: 23805

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Too busy with actual BS drama. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 7)" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Joined: 27 November 2011

Posts: 5264

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Sana is back. You saw these

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286507


http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285491

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Joined: 27 November 2011

Posts: 5264

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Too busy with actual BS drama. LOL

Actual BS Drama where? where?

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009

Posts: 23805

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL No I hadn't seen. Thanks. ROFL

Edited by likarsh - 12 November 2012 at 8:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009

Posts: 23805

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Where else?  You've seen the chaos. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009

Posts: 23805

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@bold. LMAO

Originally posted by salmanmylove

Day Dreaming

The new trailers of DABANNG 2 (movie will obviously suck but i do love the music of Salman movies and he is so adorable in dagabaaz and thank god his new sister is nowhere in the trailers instead we can relax and enjoy watching sonakshi+salman...those trailers of ek tha tiger were so Dead and the movie had no storyline) Heart

The fighting with that ugly woman from Big Boss Clap It's like he's becoming the old Salman again Embarrassed

The lack of Being Human activities Clap No more cry me a river Mother Theresa stuff.

Promoting that book of Gandhi like a true goon LOL

The most stubborn (as in hard to get rid of) trash in his life just told the world she's his sister (though she ofcourse+unfortunately joked it's still kind of a slap in Salman's hot face and hopefully very soon a slap in her long wooden face that might break when Salman punches it). 

The media reports of him using his influence to drag his court troubles Clap

MY CARROT Day Dreaming The most exciting man in this world Embarrassed

Ofcourse it's still not perfect: the relationship between adopted sister and wannabe singer aka homewrecker + the relationship between his old sister and new sister kind of annoys me. 

But hopefully adopted sister and old sister realize soon they're both being used by those GHOR PAAP women Embarrassed.

Like I told you guys: 31 december 2012 i'll make my final decision between salman and kathem...then i need like 3 months to get myself ready (salman likes beautiful thin girls, while kathem likes ugly fat girls...so i don't know yet whether i should start eating or stop eating).And after the 3 months MY BIG PLAN will finally happen! Stalk one of them get him drunk get him in bed get myself pregnant and force either carrot or violin into marriage. 

Untill a month ago kathem was miles ahead of salman...chances for kathem were honestly 80%...NOW after all the points above: Salman 70% chance to get me and Kathem only 30%. 

If Salman starts smoking and drinking again he will get an upgrade to 90% if he goes to jail and abuse a girl he will reach 100% and get me to finally deflower him. Poor thing his carrot is still not used Cry

Salman Day Dreaming


Edited by likarsh - 12 November 2012 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009

Posts: 23805

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Dr3viL.

isabel.. is that you? since your here can i ask you .. wats the truth behind katrinas past...? and what is your story?LOL 

love you sana!

Angry isbal who? Dead Katrina has told the world Salman is her brother so when Salman and i marry she will become my sister in law = katrina didi Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Joined: 14 May 2009

Posts: 28054

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I hope your not complaining about my sexy face

Mean_Girl like SS said is a photo shoot look taking him out his comfort zone which I love and for that I have to thank the stylist it was great for him/her to give the daring look. I love fashion and I love risk taker and this look remind me of a mature version of his character Karan

Gosh can't believe they even give him a top hat Day Dreaming

I'm not crazy with the scarf which it was a solid color and it was tied with a French knot

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 November 2012 at 9:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.