Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 52)

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
She is having fun. Pissing off a lot of people.

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 30 November 2012 at 9:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Speaking of the film I guess I'll have to give it a full watch soon. Though I know one outcome. LOL

-Nakshatra-

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Sorry I thought you watched it already. I wouldn't have spoiled it otherwise.

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hahah It's okay.  I'm not angry. I was just joking. LOL LOL

Obviously since I posted the clip you would think I had watched. No biggie.  It doesn't ruin anything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Give your review after watching the movie.

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

She is having fun. Pissing off a lot of people.

Whose this twin of yours whose having fun while pissing people off LOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 30 November 2012 at 3:55pm

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

Give your review after watching the movie.

How long do you have, good luck LOL

Lik watching a movie let's wait and see Wink

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

<h1>The serial mourners for serial quitters</h1>ByKashika Saxena, TNN|Nov 29, 2012, 12.00 AM IST
</div>
The serial mourners for serial quitters
<div>Amar Upadhyay
We're a newspaper, so our phones ring all day, and usually nobody thinks twice about it.

These past few days, however, have been a little worrisome, because we pick up the phone and often find a howling, screaming, distraught voice telling us to "stopthe injustice of Barun Sobtileaving the TV show,Iss Pyaar Ko Kya NaamDoon". For those of you who don't live vicariously through TV shows, this hugely popular show has been in the limelight recently because itslead actorhas decided to quit, as "he wants a break". The channel reps claim that they have been getting close to 20,000 calls everyday asking them not to letArnav(Barun's character) quit the show. The female lead of the show, Sanaya Irani, has also been asked by some fans to quit, because they can't "bear the thought of seeing her with someone else". Well, they will not have to see her with anyone else now, because the show itself is downing shutters. We don't know if the fans think that's good or bad news.

Fandoms in TV have always been more passionate and more vocal than fandoms in movies. We look at the four mostcommon reasonswhylead actorsquit shows, and how that affects their worshippers, and subsequently, the shows themselves.

Big screen aspirations
Many TV actors have film aspirations, and often leave their shows at their peak to follow them. When Mihir (Amar Upadhyay) 'died' inKyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,womenacross the country mourned for months,Ekta Kapoorgot hate mail and fans protested against the channel. Ekta was forced to bring him back from the dead, but Amar left soon after that to work in films. His launch,Dhund - The Fog, didn't work too well, and he eventually returned to TV.

Much beforeRajeev Khandelwalwas the host of the scandalousSach Ka Saamnaor the lead in the filmAamir, he was Sujal inKahiin To Hoga, and almost every girl in the country wanted to marry him. His onscreen chemistry withAamna Sharifwas so powerful that fans wanted them to get together in real life too. But Rajeev wanted to work in films, and left the show to do just that amid rumours of trouble between him and producer Ekta Kapoor. His replacement, Gurdeep Singh, was never given a chance by fans, and the show wrapped up soon after.

Prachi DesaileftKasamh Seto work in the movieRock On!!, and was replaced byGurdeep Kohli, but the fans never warmed up to the new Bani.

Getting a life/getting married
Television can be tough on actors because it leaves little time for other things. Barun has repeatedly claimed that he's leaving the show because "he wants a break".

Mohnish Behl quit as Dr Ashutosh from the showKuch Toh Log Kahengeciting health reasons. He said in an interview, "It's an old health issue that keeps recurring and gets corrected after a few days' rest. But it's never been so acute. Gruelling shooting schedules and lack of proper rest have made it worse since I started shooting for the show." It was rumoured that the real reason for Mohnish's ouster was that he was uncomfortable doing intimate scenes with the female lead of the show because of his wife, but both the channel and the actor vehemently denied this. Mohnish was replaced by Sharad Kelkar, and it was one of those rare instances when the audience accepted a new actor as their favourite character.

Anjum Farooki recently quit Balika Vadhu because she wanted to take a break and get married. Last year, Neha Marda from the same show quit because she was also getting married. Mouli Ganguly took a break from television after she got married because "she needed a personal life", and made her comeback with Kya HuaTeraVaada earlier this year.
<font color="#3f3f3f" face="georgia">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/The-serial-mourners-for-serial-quitters/articleshow/17400656.cms?intenttarget=no</font>

Don't want to grow old
<font color="#3f3f3f" face="georgia">One of television's sure-shot formulae is a generation leap. And even though the women in the show get prettier with age, the men have to sometimes sport a few strands of grey hair to make the leap look believable.</font>

This article is incorrect about fans not warming up to new Bani, gosh we loved cause she was coming back to her Zee family and we missed her after she left Sindoor.

The truth is Ram & Gurdeep didn't get along for some reason and RK said she was rude, gosh it was so bad they used a body double for Ram scenes for the final episode

Edited by pyar-ishk - 30 November 2012 at 3:49pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index