Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 37)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Lik I forgot to tell you my niece wanted to fight me cause I asked if she was heart broken cause Justin Bieber & Selena split up ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Wow SB cv moving very fast. Didn't know they already had a new actress and the awesome Vinay Rohrra. I really hope the writers can do justice to these actors. So what is there plans for Viraj will he be redeem or officially a devil.

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I've been telling you for weeks the new PH is good. They've been executing well.

As for Viraj,I have no idea. As I said till last week, Viraj had 'changed' in his own way. It was amusing. Then last week happened, for the lead up to Jhanvi's death--and so they backtracked on stuff.

Even so, while for me the other track was the interesting one (the dialogues were great etc), they've executed well even with the change in tracks.

They actually seem to have some details thought out and all.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Lik I forgot to tell you my niece wanted to fight me cause I asked if she was heart broken cause Justin Bieber & Selena split up ROFL
Was she heart broken over Zach Effron and VH as well back then?
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I like your optimism of the new PH, but I have no faith no in any cv at this time. Well whatever momentum they have going hope it continues when trp matters again in December

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
No it's not exactly optimism, but more an appreciation that they can do some things well.  Whether or not it's successful is another matter.

Well I'm hungry. Gonna go eat.

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Was she heart broken over Zach Effron and VH as well back then?

Nah she wasn't into that couple, the girl is fifteen living in a bubble LOL

Lik, she just feel this isn't her year first D3 stars leaving and the twilight break up. The thing is she's a fan of Selena but not Justin so that's why I was teasing her. Gosh the girl had her mother go with her to the city for some boy group called something direction for there GMA performance. I seen that crowd on E and it was ridiculous

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

No it's not exactly optimism, but more an appreciation that they can do some things well. Whether or not it's successful is another matter.

Well I'm hungry. Gonna go eat.

Ok cool I got what you're saying for them to be a new cv to an already establish show says a lot so credit to them on there leadership. I hope it works for them too especially if they're trying there best.

KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index