Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 32)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
I am watching this right now

Rishton ki Antaskhari.. Varun Badola is in it.  So is Prateek from PV. So I'm watching.  It's kind of fun so far.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3293291&TPN=3

Edited by likarsh - 17 November 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Oh I did hear Varun would be on there and also Rati, enjoy and let me know the over all. I'm watching this XMAS movie on Hallmark channel and too into it to switch. LOL

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Oh hahaha

I watched one last year starring Will from Will and Grace.  It was from before Will and Grace and was Canadian.  

Yeah RP was there too. it was a fun watch.  The Prateek dude is a laid back fun guy.  Rati was having a blast singing all the songs.  So was some other girl, but don't know who she is.

VB sang but didn't sing too much of the contemporary songs. LOL

Edited by likarsh - 17 November 2012 at 8:06pm

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I used to watch Antakshri back in the days and used enjoy the host and all the different stars from Zee serials. I'm glad the show is back and I'm glad you're also a fan of Varun beautiful voice

btw whose the host of antaskhri

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Anu Kapoor, whose knowledge I respect, but there are times he's overdramatic.  Also one time on saregama kids, he got into a fight and started cursing Kunal Kohli in front of the contestants.    Kunal Kohli said just because one kid sang a patriotic song doesn't mean he should be receiving higher marks, but should be judged on his singing.

Anu Kapoor went off on a spiel and started accusing Kunal Kohli of not being patriotic, and then from the comments apparently went off on a cursing rant. 

Oh the other hand, as I said the man has great knowledge of poetry and language. I think he may even know some Persian.
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
A quick search doesn't give me the link on youtube.   But googling gives me a bunch of links to IF topics made on that blow up. LOL

Oh it wasn't saregama.. It was another singing show. 

Ek bandhar... something something

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

What he cursed out Kunal Kohli ROFL

I didn't watch saregama regularly so I wouldn't have known if it happened. So thanks for googling LOL

Anu Kapoor do seem off balance at times but like you said very knowledgeable in some areas.

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I watched that clip years ago. It happened in 2008, and he certainly went off on Kunal Kohli.  I didn't understand much of what he said, but from the comments under the clip then--some people something like--how shameful that he curses in front of children... or what not. 

Maybe he didn't curse, but just went off on Kunal Kohli.  

But yeah it happened, and reading through some of those IF links, I had forgotten that KK left the stage and the set at that point.

Anu Kapoor later apologized, it seems from the links.

Okay. I'm sleepy now. I'm going to sleep. GN.

pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index