Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 15)

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Check if u can!!! its soo godd!! acha laters!!

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

I refrained thinking she will kill me.LOL

It depends what you would've posted but thank you for considering me Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Well no surprise about ipk we'll wait and watch to see what happened
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Well, it's good to the the bubble and halo around Petraeus has burst.   

Even though it's only a few who dare to point out many of the things he's hailed for is exaggerated and spun to benefit him.

I doubt the main outlets will even focus on that aspect it. He is a Conservative darling who was untouchable. Any criticism against him was derided. 

And still now, he is hailed and conspiracy theories are all abound. But whatever...  He can't hijack and push his neoconservative agendas anymore. 

Edited by likarsh - 12 November 2012 at 4:22pm

pyar-ishk

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
And this is why I stopped watching cable news and shows. I prefer reading.

Sorry Rani, no Bashir for me.

Meanwhile, Michael Hastings - whose Rolling Stone cover story ended Gen. McChrystal's career by including numerous intemperate quotes and, in doing so, revealingly prompted widespread animosity among his media colleagues for the crime of Making a General Look Bad - was on MSNBC yesterday with Martin Bashir. Hastings explained how the media has been devoted to Petraeus' glorification and thus ignored all the substantive reasons why Petraeus should have received far more media scrutiny and criticism in the past. In response, Bashir - who has previously demonstrated his contempt for anyone who speaks ill of a US General - expressed his anger at Hastings ("That's a fairly harsh assessment of a man who is regarded by many in the military as an outstanding four-star general") and then quickly cut him off just over two minutes into the segment.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/nov/10/petraeus-scandal-media-military

Edited by likarsh - 12 November 2012 at 4:27pm

pyar-ishk

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Oh another thing, it wasn't the media or the White House that brought Petraeus down.  It was the FBI.

But of course. It's all a conspiracy and cover up.Sleepy  

Edited by likarsh - 12 November 2012 at 4:42pm

pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

Lik I don't watch Bashir regularly I just asked cause you would've enjoyed his comments on Romney and the GOP during the election. I watch Rachel Maddow, Morning Joe and The Cycle regularly cause I like shows that cover both views.

My mom hate Bashir since he did that scandalous interview with Michael Jackson that the whole controversy with kids and MJ . Those people need a distraction for them losing so badly across the board in the election. The man cheated on his wife of 37 years and it was his choice cause he needs to work on his family.

We all know is illegal if you're married to cheat if you're in the military. I know this is CIA but I guess he felt like hypocrite to so he quit. Republicans just need a reason to hold on to the conspiracy theory of Benghazi.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 November 2012 at 10:34pm

KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

I refrained thinking she will kill me.LOL

It depends what you would've posted but thank you for considering me Embarrassed

That you have abused the word 'HOT'. Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index