Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 132)

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
The police and the government is in so much trouble because of this incident they expected it die down after a few protests rather it becomes big every single day. So they obviously try their best to brush it off in the name of priority. Where as the friend who came out in open didn't only question the police rather the indifferent society. Sad but true!

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 05 January 2013 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Yup.  I'm glad he came with the interview. I was worried it was going to die down, but the fact that he said all of that just seems to add fuel to the fire, which is a good thing.

Let's hope it brings about some serious, long lasting change.  This is not just about violence against woman, but also the corrupt, incompetent system as well.

-Nakshatra-

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
^ Word. A change and a punishment worse than death to those assholes. Censored

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I'm off now. I'll catch you later.

-Nakshatra-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
And her father officially releases her name

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/india-gang-rape-victims-father-1521289
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Adam Lambert has taken to his Twitteraccount to talk about his opinions on the film Les Miserables and has slammed director Tom Hooper's cast for "pretending to be singers".

"Les Mis: Visually impressive w great Emotional performances. But the score suffered massively with great actors PRETENDING to be singers 'it's an opera. Hollywoods movie musicals treat the singing as the last priority. (Dreamgirls was good)," Adam wrote.

"Anne Hathaway as Fantine and [Aaron Tveit as] Enjolras were the exceptions for me," he added. "Helena B Carter and Sacha B Cohen were great too."

"And I do think it was cool they were singing live- but with that cast, they should have studio recorded and sweetened the vocals. Eponine's [Samantha Barks] voice was cool too'," he continued. "I felt like I should ignore the vocals and focus on the emotional subtext- but the singing was so distracting at times it pulled me out. The industry will say "these actors were so brave to attempt singing this score live" but why not cast actors who could actually sound good? Sorry for being so harsh but it's so True!"

Evan Rachel Wood chimed in on the conversation, saying "We sang live in "across the universe" #justsaying," to which Adam replied, "And that sounded Good!!! Ok yes, that's another movie musical exception. That movie was on point. And U were stunning in it."

http://www.justjared.com/2012/12/30/adam-lambert-slams-les-miserables-casts-pretend-singers/

*******************************************************************************************

Russell Crowe took to his Twitter account Tuesday night to respond to a very vocal "Les Miserables" critic.

Singer and former American Idol contestant Adam Lambert had some harsh words for the film, saying the vocals in "Les Miserables" should've been "studio recorded" and "sweetened."

"Les Mis: Visually impressive [with] great Emotional performances. But the score suffered massively with great actors PRETENDING to be singers," Lambert tweeted on Sunday. "The industry will say 'these actors were so brave to attempt singing this score live' but why not cast actors who could actually sound good?"

Most movie musicals feature studio-recorded vocal tracks that are added to the movie after filming, but Hooper demanded that the cast sing live on camera -- a choice he has defended as "essential" to the movie's success.

Days after Lambert's words, Crowe responded to a tweet from "Brunettemom123"that read, "@russellcrowe Not sure if you saw @adamlambert's comments about Les Miserables. He was pretty opinionated."

Russell Crowe@russellcrowe 
Russell Crowe
@Brunettemom123 @adamlambert I don't disagree with Adam,sure it could have been sweetened,Hooper wanted it raw and real,that's how it is
January 2, 2013 12:29 am via web Reply Retweet Favorite

During his series of tweets about "Les Miserables," Lambert did offer praise for the performances of Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Sacha Baron Cohen, Samantha Barks, and Aaron Tveit, leaving Crowe noticeably absent from the list.

Edited by likarsh - 05 January 2013 at 4:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I heard about that and I see Russell Crowe agrees with him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Wow we need to finish this AT it feels it's the longest LOL

Edited by pyar-ishk - 05 January 2013 at 6:34pm

KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index