Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 106)

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Yeah I read it.  But the article is putting kind of implying the blame on the channel with those two PH changes, no?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Yash and Aarthi will dance for Pyar Hua Ikraar hua in Retro style. They are copying DP Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Sana and her Sallu bhai. TongueLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3351778

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 19 December 2012 at 11:24am

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Really hmm that's interesting

Gosh we were just saying yesterday Kastur & Mohan were before there time and is unfortunate they won't get there due since the show didn't gain the kind of popularity IF fans calls success. My friend always said just cause a show doesn't work in your eyes doesn't mean it wasn't a winner for producers. What they do is watch these shows borrow there idea and fine tune it and called it there own. I've seen retro before on serials but none has done Raj & Nargis #

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nakshatra-

Sana and her Sallu bhai. TongueLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3351778

LOLLOLLOL

Thanks, yaar. LOL

So this is still around long after she's banned and erased.LOL

Originally posted by salmamylove

I mean don't worry I WILL DEFLOWER HIM Embarrassed but no marriage for me with him...some of you are sending me hate pm's how i can choose that: 'ugly arab singer over bhai' Dead  

I have the answer for that! I never met him in reallife but i did give him miscalls and was friends with his entire family and close friends on Facebook...and ofcourse instead of his movies i watched all his interviews and Blushing even had someone follow him for awhile in Mumbai Blushing aka my niece malini YES from the famous blog Embarrassed 

See Salman is ofcourse hot and exciting and fun but that's about it...Ouch just like me sangeeta mummy and somy aunty and aishu aunty and katty didi (yeah his girlfriends become younger while he gets older LOL)...found him EXCITING when they were younger! the smoking Embarrassed the drinking Embarrassed the violent behaviour Embarrassed the rudeness Embarrassed

he makes such a perfect boyfriend for every young girl Embarrassed BUT not an HUSBAND! Cry 

While Salman smokes and drinks and probably uses drugs (great if he is my boyfriend) Kathem has probably never tasted alcohol and touched a cigarette (great if he is my husband/father of our three kids )...same with jr bachchan...i mean the guy is Dead but he seems like a good guy.

While Salman parties untill 5 am which means he will never sleep next to me...Kathem goes to bed early and even skips film festivals and award functions...even bachchan jr doesn't seems like a wild party animal.

While Salman interacts with A LOT OF PEOPLE...i mean literally his house seems like a popular museum...everything needs to be celebrated big...he even invites nobody's like sophie choudry LOL my kathem only interacts with a select group of people...if he celebrates something only his kids and some brothers/sisters are present...I DON'T WANT TO INTERACT WITH LOOSERS LIKE ZARINE AND SOPHIE AND SNEHA ULLAL and NIKETAN MADHOK AND MAHEK CHAHAL AND THAT BITTOO BOSS FLOP ACTOR Angry i want to celebrate christmas with like 5 people eating lots of food...NO TAMASHAA with z-grade people who are gonna run through my house.

Salman is no husband material Dead Big star yes...more importantly the things he has done for women like katty and zarine and sneha ullal (sure she isn't in bwood anymore but google her name she works in a lot of south movies) i mean how can any other girl accept this? Will he be aible to give his wife more? He basically changed the lives of those girls for the better.

One final thing: I can't be married to an ACTOR...how the hell can Gauri stay with SRK while he flirts and kisses katty and PC in public? how the hell can Twinkle stay with Akki who flirts with Asin in public? I CAN'T DO THIS! i would get jealous! I mean don't get me wrong the arab guy is a 55 year old singer and he does shoots music videos now and then with young girls...IT HURTS BADLY! While he is visibly uncomfartable and probably the worst actor ever LOL ...still it hurts when other girls touch him.

I guess those women who are married to actors settle for the money...i mean who is gauri without srk? exactly a NOBODY...who is suzanne without hrithik? exactly a NOBODY...these women lack an own identity which is why they don't mind...BUT I DO!

Salman will always remain single! However he's so HOT and exciting I don't mind to have a long term affair with him Embarrassed

Originally posted by youknowme

Maybe if you introduced Salman to the 55 year old Arab guy Salman might be moved to seriously consider marriage.
Now THAT would be one helluva story.

-Nakshatra-

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
MohUr did a great job in retro look. Very Cute!!

I don't like how they have styled Kratika and Gurmeet for this song.

pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

-Nakshatra- IF-Rockerz
-Nakshatra-
-Nakshatra-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
You see the name SALMA MY LOVE. Yet another reincarnation of Sana. LOL

She is back in form and spamming like never before.

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 19 December 2012 at 11:41am

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yes, of course Sana will be back,   but when she's banned, because she tends to be banned before becoming a dazzler, her topics will be erased. Ofcourse she will give newer awesome topics, but still..

-Nakshatra-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index