Dharampatni

India-Forums

Dharampatni
Dharampatni

|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || (Page 105)

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

No specific reason. There was some talk of it in the PSH forum a bit back. And I just wanted to know what was going on, so went to the forum and was confused who was who and what the relationships were.LOL

Oh I remember those comments and TVS fans said Purvi was a bad example to talk and give Vik advice about leaving Sugni alone and she was dating her sister first love. Hahahahah

There is a poster on that forum name Joyel that cracks me up in those links you provided LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Thanks for posting the link

Lik you know I discussing with some my friends about Mohan & Kastur, and we think they were characters way before there time. You come up with an idea on paper but is bigger on canvas and without the finesse to carried it through it falls apart which was the case

I completely understand now when HC said even though he worked hard for all his characters he enjoyed and loved playing Mohan

Seeing that promo I linked to, the second video in my last post.  This is so true. There's something way different there.  Too bad.  Sigh.

Oh well, we will enjoy what he had.  Shame.

Yes Joyel is hilarious. So are many others. That forum is kept alive because we all love bitching and making fun.LOL
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I see she's also spreading her joy on pr forum

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3314709 LOL

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link.

a line from sashashyam's repy LOL

I think Ekta attaches some unknown spiritual significance to standing in line for waterWink. As soon as Arjun came to live in their chawl, we saw Purvi in line for the first time ever!
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL

I tell you as much as I want to see my favorites on tv there is huge possibility of the doing balaji

btw the actress Chahat Khanna quit BALH, I guess the villian role took is toll Sleepy

Why these people choose entertainment career and can't hike it

KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yes, I saw the headline.LOL
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Sorry was watching the President press conference

Working from home today

KhatamKahani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Oh forgot this did you read this article

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/unveiling-reason-behind-change-production-house-life-oks-savitri

This is happening a lot these days even with artist, signing and on the 11th hour backing cause of date there favorite excuse or something else.

Like in the instance with Ragini signing for Zee upcoming show had sign and everything and time for taping she opted due to date issues. So Suhasi Dhami is doing the Housewives serial

KhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index