|| State of Uncertainty: CCT #11 || - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago

Does anyone here watch Veera on star lus...looks good??

I think Rani has been wanting to check it out.  Doesn't watch though. There are others I know who watch and like it.  

Me, ehhh... πŸ˜†
Hahahahah
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Whats_stopping_Vivian_and_Rashmi_from_taking_up_Nach_Baliye-gid-22392-gc-16.html

What's stopping Vivian and Rashmi from taking up Nach Baliye!

Looks like for being under the contract with channel Colors, actors Vivian Dsena popularly known as RK from Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon and Rashmi Desai famous as Tapasya of Uttaran, had to back out from Star Plus' celebrity dance reality show Nach Baliye.

It is notable that the dance show features real life couples and Vivian being the heartthrob was ideal to take part along with fiance Vahbiz Dorabjee. Even man and wife Nandish-Rashmi formed the perfect jodi for the show. However, given the fact how Star had reacted over Giaa Manektaking part in Colors' Jhalak Dikhla Jaa a few months back, Colors is now in mood to make the channel taste its own medicine.

For those unaware, Giaa had to pay big time for taking up JDJ. The poor girl was ousted from her popular daily Saath Nibhana Saathiya where she played the lead as Gopi. Giaa was replaced overnight by a lesser known name Devoleena Bhattacharjee. And since then Colors and Star share animosity!

Apparently, when Star came up with the idea of bringing in its popular reality show Nach Baliye after a long gap, it certainly planned to bag bigger eyeballs. However, now that Colors has stopped Vivian and Rashmi from taking up any other show on different channel, Star has indeed lost on to some famous and desired jodis. Meanwhile, Rashmi Desai stated, "Colors is dear to me and has never stopped me from doing any other reality show on other channel and if talking about exclusivity contract than every channel has its own."

Well, we get your point Rashmi! 
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

s Colors€ℒ exclusive contract; a barrier for Nach Baliye?

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN Dec 11, 2012, 06.05PM IST
Tags:
  • Vivian Dsena|
  • Rashmi Desai|
  • Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa|
  • Giaa Manek
(Colors Vs Star Plus )

Audiences must be aware about the entire hullabaloo that took place between Star Plus and Colors few months ago during Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa days. There was a huge tussle between two GECs (Star Plus and Colors) for sharing their lead actors for their respective big ticket reality shows.

Now, as Star Plus is all geared up for its next reality'Nach Baliye' which is all set to return after years now, the show will miss on few couples from the rival channel. One of such jodi is of Nandish Sandhu and wife Rashmi Desai, which has majority of fan following and are capable to grab larger eye balls where as the famous R.K aka Vivian Dsena and beau Vahbiz are also one of the couples, who has that magnetic power to attract audience.

But, unfortunately, Star Plus could not rope in these couples for their show. Reason? Vivian and Rashmi both belong to Colors.

And according to sources, Rashmi and Vivian, who were approached for Nach Baliye are bound by an exclusive contract by Colors, (After the Giaa Manek controversy) which says that the actors cannot make their presence felt in any of the other shows or channels, leading the actors to drop down the offer.

If remembered, Colors was very much keen on letting their actors work for other reality shows on other channel but it seems now the channel has become more rigid in sharing actors hereafter.

Interestingly, if sources are to be believed than Colors was also flexible in sharing actors in future with Star Plus if the channel had not created Gia Maneek controversy while Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

When contacted, Rashmi Desai stated, "Colors is dear to me and have never stopped me from doing any other reality show on other channel and if talking about exclusivity contract than every channel has its own."

All our efforts to reach Vivian were futile while Raj Naik too remained unavailable for comments.

All we can say is its time for Colors' to give a 'Tit for Tat.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-12-11/tv/35749121_1_rashmi-desai-reality-show-vivian-dsena

I don't believe the article cause Rashmi participated in SP other dance so don't know Color will stop her now. Wait she couldn't get something else so she when back to Uttaran the show she quit cause she didn't want to play a mother to a teen post leap

I don't know if is true about VD but thank goodness he didn't make a fool of himself, guy can't dance to safe his life and fans would've made a lot of fat jokes about her
🀣 🀣

Talk about lost in translation πŸ€ͺ
Mission accomplished! πŸ˜†
This is for a job (confusing) but well done πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
Originally posted by likarsh

I think it may be the picture.  She's worn plenty of sarees like that before.  Though she could've done something different rather than the same old, same old.  And yeah change up the drape, with better hair and makeup

What is this, her sangeet?

Let's see what she wears for the wedding.

Probably Nalangu(Tamil Tradition) and they called it Pre Wedding Bash.

This was the Mehandi Picture.

Edited by -Nakshatra- - 11 years ago