Last 48 hours to save our life i.e "IPKKND"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys v hav only 48hr...get it only n only 48hrs..plz giv ua best...for your show...this 48 hrs can change ua life...so hurry..pull ua socks and get going...u knw na "v r going to save our show"
Pls guys keep the fight on for our SARUN,for our IPKKND,for the breath of our life.we r near victory,few more hours to go,Plz dnt give up.
agreed start mailing sp yar anything can change in last minute lets keep hope
Seems like many have calmed down after yesterdays interview..I'm still sending mails...but four to five people cannot make a change..many have already given up. 😭
IPKKND is not your life! It's a show! By all means, do everything to save it, but there's more to life than just a show!
i seriously dont know whats wrong with the forum people...but im sending mails!!!!!?
my mails are not goin to them!!! HELP!!!!
Yea alot of them have calmed down! I honestly think he deserves a break. What we can do is ask them to continue the show, probably giving him 2-3 weeks of break then get him back. NO new guy for Khushi please, if that's how they're gonna proceed, they might as well end the show!
with u.. pls pm people who believe he is taking a break that the truth is barun is being forced to leave. Being a professional, he is stating he is taking a break. he never confirmed he will be back. he told when he will be back will depend on storyline... 

Act on if you want to save "ARSHI". Mail/tweet/write on FB - Please ask for confirmation tat he will be back for good and we will have a good story of Arshi when he is back.. They are trying to fool us.. please dont get fooled.
Edited by preethi.saseeda - 11 years ago