Qubool Hai

Surbhi: some poetry 4 U <3 n unseen pics!

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
   I got kinda sad after reading posts about how Surbhi Jyoti isn't good enough so I thought of making this post to make myself and her fans feel better lol. I also found a video with her unseen pictures, and I must say she looks stunning. I do not believe that she needs to be a Victorias Secret model in order to look good with KSG. It is their acting which will work for them. Also the lead girls of other shows do not have to set the standard for newcomers. She's doing a hindi soap for the first time, and if not immense love then she atleast deserves some encouragement. There is something I wanna say to Surbhi Jyoti.I'm a GIRL who's straight so I'm not flirting LOL just tryna appreciate her.

Toh kya hua ki aap ka TV par pehli baar ho raha hai  taroof
Apni pehchaan bana kar, kamyaabi haasil ki jiye Zoya Farooq
Hum be-sabr hain dekne ke liye appki qabiliyat
Taaki dushman ko bhi mil jaye aapko chahne ki hidayat.
 I totally just came up with that so if it's lame I'm sorry that you had to read it lol 😆

Here's the video I found of her, SUCH clean and clear skin and sharp features.

Edited by AshRun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She does luk really pretty and very natural :) love her smile :)
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I find her pretty nice..at least she doesn't make me cringe with her acting even though her character is so loud...she is pretty natural
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
I really like her...shez reallyyy sweettt n actually brilliant actress atleast 4 me...n m really enjoying watching her wid Ksg <3
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is better than many new commer 👍🏼
poem is nice too
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i think that the character of Zoya might be loud and childish, however Surbhi is doing a great job! she has great comic timing, and nice shararati expressions, she looks good with karan..and she's very pretty! they should just consider adjusting some bits about her character
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surbhi is superb as an actress and has definitely grown on me... I look forward to watching her more than any other character now though of course after asad 😳
eternal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Surbhi is doing a fantastic job playing Zoya. Great dialogue delivery and expressions! Her character is hilarious!Edited by eternal_love - 11 years ago
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too cute and i love the song
farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks..gd post n ur poem is also nice..