Qubool Hai

Surbhi: some poetry 4 U <3 n unseen pics!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AshRun

AshRun

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
   I got kinda sad after reading posts about how Surbhi Jyoti isn't good enough so I thought of making this post to make myself and her fans feel better lol. I also found a video with her unseen pictures, and I must say she looks stunning. I do not believe that she needs to be a Victorias Secret model in order to look good with KSG. It is their acting which will work for them. Also the lead girls of other shows do not have to set the standard for newcomers. She's doing a hindi soap for the first time, and if not immense love then she atleast deserves some encouragement. There is something I wanna say to Surbhi Jyoti.I'm a GIRL who's straight so I'm not flirting LOL just tryna appreciate her.

Toh kya hua ki aap ka TV par pehli baar ho raha hai  taroof
Apni pehchaan bana kar, kamyaabi haasil ki jiye Zoya Farooq
Hum be-sabr hain dekne ke liye appki qabiliyat
Taaki dushman ko bhi mil jaye aapko chahne ki hidayat.
 I totally just came up with that so if it's lame I'm sorry that you had to read it lol LOL

Here's the video I found of her, SUCH clean and clear skin and sharp features.

Edited by AshRun - 09 November 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

JPRulesenchanted.kari_1zainab03tanasha1993cutiepreetan_k-rajsua-MischiefManagedSanju_tranquilsoul..KulfiBaiAsad-Kii-Arzoomcdreamy.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Surbhi: some poetry 4 U <3 n unseen pics!" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
She does luk really pretty and very natural :) love her smile :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshRunAsad-Kii-Arzoo

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I find her pretty nice..at least she doesn't make me cringe with her acting even though her character is so loud...she is pretty natural

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

IF-Stunnerz

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I really like her...shez reallyyy sweettt n actually brilliant actress atleast 4 me...n m really enjoying watching her wid Ksg <3

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
She is better than many new commer Thumbs Up
poem is nice too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asad-Kii-Arzoo

enchanted.

enchanted.

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
i think that the character of Zoya might be loud and childish, however Surbhi is doing a great job! she has great comic timing, and nice shararati expressions, she looks good with karan..and she's very pretty! they should just consider adjusting some bits about her character

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Surbhi is superb as an actress and has definitely grown on me... I look forward to watching her more than any other character now though of course after asad Embarrassed

eternal_love

eternal_love

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Surbhi is doing a fantastic job playing Zoya. Great dialogue delivery and expressions! Her character is hilarious!

Edited by eternal_love - 10 November 2012 at 2:52am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.