Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 9)

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
im not gonna start on who is at fault .. barun/ph/cv's/ gul /sanaya

call me selfish but i live for watching sarun play arhi for 20 min 5 days a week. there is something in this show.. love it or hate it u cant ignore it. there is a reason y all of us wasting ur time n energy n passion on this show. 

so the news of barun taking a 2 month leave is god awful news for me.. i dont mind him taking a leave ... or resting.. as a person i get it.i can understand how hard not just barun but all the team is working for this long. i also get that he is paid handsomely n has well deserved awards n a crazy loyal fan following in return for all the hard work.. not bad as this is a goal for any actor.  but as a fan of the show complete absence of arnav for  2-3 months makes me want to cry. but i get he  is a big boy n he does not need us babying him. i will respect his decision in the end of the day. i would have said the same for sanaya if it were her

logically i dont know how the writers will write out the lead for that amount of time.. arnav in a coma... while kushi becomes grows up into an independent women?? which makes me think give me a happy ending n peace with it.. so i mourn n move on ... 

but i also have a part that  does not want the show to end.. bec its all i have to hold on to my fav. onscreen/offscreen jodi. idk without this show will i ever get to see sarun onn off screen again. i also dont want the PH to have the satisfaction in getting what they want the show to end. 

i hope is with star.. now.. n have delusions abt any deal they can strike with barun. maybe he can take a short break n arnav role could be reduced so he does not have to work long hours for a couple of months. just have him do scenes with khushi... idk what the future holds for this show.. i just know how much this show meant to me.. n this forum.. n im just not ready to say goodbye to it all . .i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Doesnt look like Barun will be back, we wont tolerate another man with Khushi!!

Please keep calling, emailing or tweeting Star Plus, let them know, the final decision is NOT taken yet!!!!!!!!

There is still HOPE!!!

..mrinalini..

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
I agree... it seems like IPK viewers who tuned in to the love story will have to suffer from the break. The previous 45 days break and the kidnapping track was too much to tolerate... another 2 months would be torturous. Btw, last time 30 days was extended to 45... so I wonder whether this time 2 months would be extended more...

..mrinalini..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
sam,

lovely post, great suggestion. everybody needs a break. i am exhausted with the off screen drama and that's been on with intensity only these past few days.

creative jobs tend to be really taxing. especially acting, and that too big deep characters. barun, sanyaa, cast, creatives all could do with a bit of down time. and while i'll miss them, knowing they'll be back in a few months will keep me happy and looking forward to new magic and refreshed ipk tang.

since dadi, all things indicate to a tired set of creatives, pretty harassed and directionless too. the internal shenanigans of the production house i am not privy to, but the effect showed on the work. barun and sanaya valiantly keeping everything going, with loger and longer screen time each episode.

who could sustain this.

i am all for a break and a big return. in fact, when barun wasn't well middle of last year, had commented elsewhere about our soap format. time it considered the seasons idea. keeps great things breathing and singing and alive. 
fly_dog IF-Dazzler
fly_dog
fly_dog

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you ..all this news and rumors are giving me too much headache...and believe me if  this is my condition..imagine the condition of ipk actors and crew ...PHs and all...so let them take a break too...if they want to come back with sequel ..i am ready to watch it 
and if they want to end it..i want them to end it in happy note

But if they continue with  another lead..m not gonna watch it...cos i watch ipk cos of  Sarun/Arhi..and Barun...i dont want Arhi love story to be killed and cannot see some random guy romancing Khushi ..so i will be definitely on break whether ipk ends or continues with another lead

Edited by tenxin - 10 November 2012 at 9:35am

Go to top