Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 8)

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Sam you are not at all in the minority dear...all of us need a break!

The two months thing that is going on is getting into my nerves...do they think that we are fools to not see through this... i for one don't believe that anything good is gonna happen after two months and i don't have patience to wait again either! They intend to test waters by introducing a new male lead-either as ASR or a completely new character...i am not falling for either. Last time we were sure that the original leads would be together after some time, this time it is not the same! I am tired of all this blame game and name-calling business and have decided to my comfort that the last day Sobti will be on-screen is the last day i am watching IPK...no hard feelings for anyone...Coz for me it is all about ArHi and they if are not going to be together, i give up...also both the actors are equally important, it is SaRun together, their chemistry and portrayal of characters that had me hooked...so a new ASR will not be working for me either!

Episodes are going good and i am all set to enjoy, have fun and revel in the beauty of ArHi/SaRun even if it is here only for a few more days...after that it will be a happy wala good-bye from meSmile

I really like the idea of a season2...something as powerful as IPK does not deserve such a premature death...hope some thing positive comes out of it!

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Sam you are not the only one.. even i need a break. today when i look back i realize that i was better when i was a normal viewer. i was better and happy with the shows i watched without getting emotionally attached with it.
but then i DO NOT regret. IPKKND was something which was different and even i realized that i can be obsessed over a fiction to this extent
from this show everyone got something or other..name..fame..money.. all that a media person can wish for.. it was a top of show of a top channel.. ruling not only internationally but internationally.. !! they got something right but in all what did i get?

when TRP was high.. they got something..not me but i rejoiced more than i have for my personal reasons..when TRP was low..they again got something.. but i took tension for no reason..what is it give me? rumors were there..i went bonkers why? its just a show right? lead want to leave or rather was forced to whatever.. i am going bonkers again..what did i get? its just a show right? NO its not a show.. i feel bad that this show is ruined like this. we had enough

as a viewer yes i need a break.. a break from all this.. end the show.. take a break you guys too and give one us too..think and redeem yourself.. be careful and see where you made amend...solve the issues.. come back with a back.. and with Barun and Sanaya.. we need break ..we are ready to give break..we can wait.

lastly if they actually want to show a new man for Khushi..what remains in IPKKND.. what will be the meaning of it? nothing..so better than ruining.. stop it here.. go back..understand and solve all the problems.. start afresh!
Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
u r right.

It actually has taken a toll on my health also. Couldn't sleep properly last night.
sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Sammy i love u for ths post!!
U spoke exctly what i am feelng rite nw
aneelovesarshi Goldie
aneelovesarshi
aneelovesarshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I agree with you. I am not just Barun punkha or Sanaya fan but an Arshi fan.
Let the present season end with Barun and Sanaya as original leads and 6-8 months later come up with a new story with the orijinal jodi of Sarun and the original cast but under a new ph. definately not with 4 liars.
CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
FINALLY i got to read a person who thinks what I am thing EXACTLY right now..!

All i can say is.. DITTO to your post..! Approve
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
I am seriously upset about barun leaving not leaving and taking a break newsAngry  I want him to leave and wouldn't mind a new handsome lead with sanaya. I lost interest in BS anyways...he looks tired and disinterested most of the time. PH and SP will not lose anything and audience move on to another show but actors shelf life and prime time doesn't stay long. I hope BS knows what he is doing and takes clever decisions in the future
StripePurple Senior Member
StripePurple
StripePurple

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Sensible words.

IPK season-2 would definitely solve a lot of problems for all the parties involved, fans included. Instead of introducing tracks which are getting sillier and stupider by the day, why not take a break and start on a clean slate? Fans will have something to look forward to, the cast and crew will get a break, and the channel and the ph will have some time to sort out whatever differences which have cropped up between them, or else go their separate ways. Whatever happens, we will be spared all this mudslinging which is currently happening all around and damaging everybody involved. I am tired of coming on the forum every day and reading posts lambasting the channel, the PH, the actors, the show, just about everything on earth. Break to sabka banta hai boss.

Edited by merit - 10 November 2012 at 1:41am

Go to top