Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Don't WE FANS deserve a break??!! (Page 7)

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
quote { But is it so hard to give us all...a well deserved break of 2 months...and come back with ArHi/Sarun once again next year...with a brand new IPK??Rectify all the blunders you made this year...the break will definitely rejuvenate the entire cast and crew and everything in the fandom would be all hunky dory!!The show might pick up steam too...At least we can hope,right??!!Big smile}quote
I agree with the above totally .  I wish this could be possible .  You see, it all depends on the interest level of the makers and actors .
After all these days of quitting turmoil, I have come to the conclusion that BS is not only tired physically but also mentally with this show !!  Looks like he has lost interest in this project and hence wants to move on .  If that is so then this 2 month break sirf ek bahana hai.  asal me woh chodke chale jaana chahatha hai.  If he really wants to leave the show then renewal of the show after 2 months will not be possible.  If he really wants a break to rejuvenate his body and mind then yes your idea is very good.  But then the other actors and crew should also be ready to come back to the same project.
I agree with your point that some of us are fans of arshi and sarun both.   I too counted the days during the kidnap phase.  
so, if BS is on 2 month leave it is not going to be fun watching IPK.  I would rather watch the re telecast of IPK from the start instead.  But we dont know what is in the mind of the channel, PH, actors... fans are not part of the decision making ultimately. 

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by innocentgreen

well said dear...Yeah we as viewers definitely need a break from all this chaos...Till Arshi here we will stick around & when show ends,we move on...Ipkknd is a great show but destiny wants it to end soon so be it...No matter what, u rock our 1 & 1/2 year...Thanks 4 this wonderful show to all the team & cast members...Will truely miss u but life goes on...

That's what I'm saying too..We doo need a break too...From all the mindf**ry!!LOLLOL

But it will be such a torture to see Khushi romancing a new guy!!Dead

Why do we have to spell it out to the creatives??Or are they  so dumb or acting so??!!ConfusedConfused

i agree wid ur post...  can't see Khushi romancing another guy apart from Arnav... thats sheer torture...  creatives plz listen to the viewers n fans once at least... n use ur brains before u ruin the entire story...
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by habs

Originally posted by Nandalala

[QUOTE=sampin][

Di..same emotions here..Nothing..absolutely nothing can replace their chemistry which has given me goosebumps many a time...

I don't understand what happens in the background..but Arnav Singh Raizada is one character I fell in love with..and Sobti stays or not..ArHi is going to live with me for a long time to come!!

There's no IPK without Sobti or Sanaya..and the day this jodi breaks..I'm out.Period!!

Sam, I am done speculating, yaar.  I am enjoying the screenplay at the moment;  it would have really been a great watch for all here, had it not been for the 'noise' on the forum.

If the end is inevitable, I just wish the PH & the channel would come out & do the needful, instead of this new male lead business.  

In the last 1.5 yrs, Arnav and Khushi have built a legacy...aur kya chahiye?

Di..that's what feels bad..actually worse...
If you look at the episodes now..They actually are a treat to watch...But this noise is what stopping us from enjoying the last few days of our most favorite show...at least on Indian TV...

Di...If the channel and the makers were passionate about the show like you and me...they wouldn't have proposed the idea of a new male lead in the first place..

We fans are emotional fools...and I pity MYSELF at the moment!!

It may feel like we are emotional fools but we aren't.  We are people who fell in love with a beautiful love story that is being cut short entirely too soon for reasons we can only guess at.  To quote Dr. Suess: "don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."  And know there are others who can relate to how you are feeling.  
It was an amazing journey.

I love that Dr.Seuss quote.  Very apt, here.  I think the emotional quotient is understandable.  Not to mention, the forum only adds to the our obsession.  I choose to reminisce on all the moments which made me fall in love with them in the 1st place.  I don't want anything to taint that which will always be beautiful.  Kal jo hona hai dekha jaayega.Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 09 November 2012 at 10:38pm
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Sam!! Thumbs Up

You are definitely not minority! You have echoed my thoughts .. Exactly! I really think I could use a break too .. I dont want to repent the times I have invested in this love story depriving my little son who knows he needs to keep his volume down when the Arnav-Khushi montage appears on screen. I dont want to repent ..

I did not sign for a Hindi TV serial .. I signed for a love story between two close to heart characters .. And I would want to keep it that way. You know what .. If they end it now & show us the full story edited for 2 months' run till season 2 is back, I would still switch on Star Plus at 8.30 pm my time every weekday to relive the story.. I waited for 40 days knowing he would be back.. I dont know if I can do it again when there is no guarantee this time.

Oh, Farah!!Hug  We can only wait and see how the pieces fall into place.  Hope you have been watching the show in the midst of all the madness!  Miss you, hun...

Btw, congratulations on turning red!!!Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

habs Goldie
habs
habs

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Nandalala][QUOTE=sampin][

Di..same emotions here..Nothing..absolutely nothing can replace their chemistry which has given me goosebumps many a time...

I don't understand what happens in the background..but Arnav Singh Raizada is one character I fell in love with..and Sobti stays or not..ArHi is going to live with me for a long time to come!!

There's no IPK without Sobti or Sanaya..and the day this jodi breaks..I'm out.Period!!

Sam, I am done speculating, yaar.  I am enjoying the screenplay at the moment;  it would have really been a great watch for all here, had it not been for the 'noise' on the forum.

If the end is inevitable, I just wish the PH & the channel would come out & do the needful, instead of this new male lead business.  

If you look at the episodes now..They actually are a treat to watch...But this noise is what stopping us from enjoying the last few days of our most favorite show...at least on Indian TV...

Di...If the channel and the makers were passionate about the show like you and me...they wouldn't have proposed the idea of a new male lead in the first place..

It may feel like we are emotional fools but we aren't.  We are people who fell in love with a beautiful love story that is being cut short entirely too soon for reasons we can only guess at.  To quote Dr. Suess: "don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."  And know there are others who can relate to how you are feeling.  

I love that Dr.Seuss quote.  Very apt, here.  I think the emotional quotient is understandable.  Not to mention, the forum only adds to the our obsession.  I chose to reminisce on all the moments which made me fall in love with them in the 1st place.  I don't want anything to taint that which will always be beautiful.  Kal jo hona hai dekha jaayega.Smile

It will always be beautiful won't it?  Regardless of what happens; nothing can change that Smile I used to read you on Priya's crooners and I have to say that I will miss you and all the other ladies that posted there.  I never posted but read every single one of her crooners.  It was a wonderful place.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Nandalala][QUOTE=sampin][

I love that Dr.Seuss quote.  Very apt, here.  I think the emotional quotient is understandable.  Not to mention, the forum only adds to the our obsession.  I chose to reminisce on all the moments which made me fall in love with them in the 1st place.  I don't want anything to taint that which will always be beautiful.  Kal jo hona hai dekha jaayega.Smile

It will always be beautiful won't it?  Regardless of what happens; nothing can change that Smile I used to read you on Priya's crooners and I have to say that I will miss you and all the other ladies that posted there.  I never posted but read every single one of her crooners.  It was a wonderful place.  

Priya's Crooners are as special to me as the show itself!  I have taken to re-reading them now!! Thank you for reading our takes..so appreciate it.  I love my buddies there!Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 09 November 2012 at 10:44pm
Ishi2012 Senior Member
Ishi2012
Ishi2012

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
True.. We all need a break from this madness and start afresh!!!

All in to end on happy note, take a break and come back with Season 2. But it remains to be seen whether SP will do this...
Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 09 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Sam Same here..I am an all and all Arhi fan and Arhi means Sarun for me..so either of them quit IPK is over for me. So I do hope they just take a break and give us a break and come back if at all later..but looks like its not possible!

Go to top